Wishing all a very Merry Christmas!

This year has flew by! May the new year bring lots of new kits and money to buy those kits with.

Presents don’t get to go under the tree until Christmas morning before the kids wake up because of my dog! haha. He likes to open gifts. and try to eat said gift.

11 Likes

Merry Christmas! We’re doing the same, but our gift destroyer is our kitten :rofl: the dog knows better and won’t go near the tree, and she even barks when her cat brother goes under there lol

3 Likes

Awe! They are just so spoiled they think every gift is theirs so they get a little too excited! :wink: I have had to stand this tree up several times because he is not aware of his size and he likes to rub against things like a cat (was raised with cats so he thinks he is a cat) so you put 100lbs of a dog against a tree and yeah it’s going to fall. haha. All in good measures though. He’s a sweetie.

1 Like

Your doggy sounds so sweet! He just doesn’t understand how big he is haha Mine weighs 20lbs and is pure destruction in cute beagle form lol
With mine, he just likes to destroy things lol He’s the worst with stealing socks,stuffed toys,mittens, hats etc. lol He’s only 8 months old and weighs 8 lbs so he’s little but this still happened

He’s the black and white one lol The other one is innocent haha

4 Likes

They are precious!!! He reminds me of that cartoon cat Sylvester. :heart:

1 Like

Lol yes! We had a cat when I was growing up named Sylvester, he was a sweet old obese cat lol This little monkey’s name is Loki, so we basically asked for it when it came to his badness lol He’s very cute but very bad. The other cat is Scottie and she hates every person and every cat :rofl: She’s just so grouchy

Your tree is beautiful. We dont have the presents under the tree until late Christmas Eve either because the kiddies have to wait for Santa to drop them off.

I have the same problem…I have 5 cats and 2 dogs :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift::ribbon::snowman:

Darla, your tree is beautiful!! That’s what I call a Regular Old Fashioned Christmas Tree!! I love it!!

Merry Christmas :gift::christmas_tree:

Merry Christmas! Oooooh that’s beautiful! I love Christmas Jew or not. I’m probably the only Jew who believes in santa Claus. Please don’t judge me! I enjoy the innocence and the giving spirit that he embodies.

1 Like

I was thinking of you today. I hope you’re having a great day and have a wonderful holiday season with your family.

Merry Christmas :christmas_tree::gift::ribbon::snowman::blush:

Merry Christmas!! Your tree is lovely, and your dog sounds so funny!! <3

Thank you.