Wish us luck !Up Dated!Pics added

Tonite is the awards ceremony at the Palace of Fine Arts in SF and Stef and I will see if reborns are awarded !!! It is exciting for us (of course!) but so much more important is that THESE artists are acknowledging REBORNING as the true art that it is !!!
up date :
We just got home and …WE WON !!! Stef and I about had a heart attack when they called our names !!! More tomorrow -I am so tired !!!

Best of luck. Please let us know how it turns out. It is good to know this art is being acknowledged as an art form.

Best of luck!!! let us know~~

Wishing you the very best of luck…Go reborns go!!!
The today show did a little blurb on reborn this morning… they are using the word “creepy” alot but at least it was not “crazy” so if you win recognition tonight, reborn may gain a bit more acceptance and we can all come out of our nurseries!!!

Best of luck to both of you! You’ll be in my thoughts!

I am so excited for both of you. How wonderful is this??? Just the nomination gives us all a bit more credibility and I can’t wait to hear the results.
Be sure and post pics of you in your fancy clothes. Prayers for safe travels…and that you don’t throw up if you win.

— Begin quote from “Handy Denise”

Wishing you the very best of luck…Go reborns go!!!
The today show did a little blurb on reborn this morning… they are using the word “creepy” alot but at least it was not “crazy” so if you win recognition tonight, reborn may gain a bit more acceptance and we can all come out of our nurseries!!!

— End quote

Another FB reborner had the Today Show on her page today… The collectors seemed a bit eccentric to me…but I would sell them a baby!! LOL…

Wishing you the best of luck!

Hugs,

Karen

Thanks to all -if we win WE ALL WIN !!!

Yay for Reborns!! Yay for Cher and Stef! Go get 'em girls!!

This is so COOL! Now I can call myself an Artist, or is it Ar-tiste? Hope you have a great time and come back with some good stories!

— Begin quote from “Cher_Simnitt”

up date :
We just got home and …WE WON !!! Stef and I about had a heart attack when they called our names !!! More tomorrow -I am so tired !!!

— End quote

OMG! That is so exciting - CONGRATS!!! Can’t wait to hear all about it - yay! I couldn’t be more excited for you!

Carmen

YAY !!!
This is GREAT !!!
Congrats!!!

Congratulations ladies! That is so AWESOME!!!

Congratulations! That’s WONDERFUL!!!

Congratulations. What a “feather in your hats”. Perhaps you can go on TV and counteract some of the negative publicity.

Very exciting news!!!

This is so exciting!!! Congratulations to both of you. I, too, can’t wait for pictures and details!!

We were not able to do the pics last night but will do them tonite -we had a baby born (a close friend at church )and I was up till 1:30am-Hope to get pics of her blond fuzzy hair to share soon !!!

Thank you Stef !!! You did a great job of getting the pics up and please tell Scott thanks for taking the pics !