Wish list

I wish BB had a place I could put things down as a wish list and when I opened my shopping cart it would remind me of what I put down and did not have the money to ordered then.

That would be an awesome idea - I like it! BB???

Agreed!

What i would like is to have a pre-order wish list on this forum i can add supplies i need to order instead of a piece of paper i use cause i keep loseing it. Or we can call it Order Reminding List

That would be fun! But I dont know if that would be a great idea because I would probably spend more that way so Im sure my husband would not approve of that lol

I tried the shopping cart but after a few days i go back to add something and everything i put there is gone. Says shopping cart is empty.

— Begin quote from “littlebabies480”

What i would like is to have a pre-order wish list on this forum i can add supplies i need to order instead of a piece of paper i use cause i keep loseing it. Or we can call it Order Reminding List

— End quote

This is what I was thinking

— Begin quote from “littlebabies480”

I tried the shopping cart but after a few days i go back to add something and everything i put there is gone. Says shopping cart is empty.

— End quote

I tried this and it was gone also.

robincarrol Does that person grant a wish from the one who granted theirs?

Are we talking about an “Add to Wish List” that remains with, or near, Shopping Cart, in the same way Amazon does? It just reminds you of other things you’ve looked at and would like to have. It’s only for the buyer, and the “wishes” are not fulfilled by anyone else.

I do not do amazon so I was not aware they had one but yes exactly what I am wishing for.

— Begin quote from “LittleMama”

Are we talking about an “Add to Wish List” that remains with, or near, Shopping Cart, in the same way Amazon does? It just reminds you of other things you’ve looked at and would like to have. It’s only for the buyer, and the “wishes” are not fulfilled by anyone else.

— End quote

I think it would just be nice if our items stayed in the Shopping cart longer than what they currently do. That in itself would be a help.