WIP Celeste šŸ’› She's just been a dream to work on šŸ˜

Celeste is a memorial baby Iā€™m working on for a forum member and through the process of working on Celeste I have gained a wonderful friendship with her. Sometimes you come across some one in life and feel as though they were hand picked to be your friend, I feel truly blessed to have met her :yellow_heart: Iā€™m truly honored she chose me to work on her daughterā€™s memorial baby and I hope I can do her justice. Celesteā€™s kit so far has been the most detailed kit Iā€™ve ever Rebornedā€¦I just love her!!! I just sent her momma these WIP photos :yellow_heart:

She still needs, more mottling, nails, eyebrows, rooted eyelashes, gloss, a nice varnish and of course rooted hair

17 Likes

Beautiful baby. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Celeste is a dream to work on! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sheā€™s absolutely gorgeous and is so spot on. I was in tears seeing the photos!

5 Likes

Beautiful . I enjoyed reborning her as well. I had one girl one boy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your Celeste is very prettyā€¦I think she is the nicest Celeste I have seen so farā€¦!!..:slight_smile:

1 Like

Beautiful coloring :heart:ļø

1 Like

Awwww thanks :blush: I canā€™t wait to see her finished

1 Like

She is already so beautifulā€¦:purple_heart:

1 Like

oh she is beautiful, I liked her on fb too <3

1 Like

Sheā€™s beautiful. I very much enjoyed the Celeste I painted too.

1 Like

your version of Celeste is really nice. Her pink little toes are precious :slight_smile:

1 Like

Isnā€™t that precious!!