********Winners for the 2015 Christmas Baby Challenge**************

Congrats to all of the winners! Y’all did an awesome job! All of you did!

2 Likes

What sculpt was your little grinchlette? It was perfect for your entry! So cute!

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners!

1 Like

Congratulations to all the winners and also to everyone who took part. With so many gorgeous babies to choose from, it really was extremely difficult to only choose 5. A very special thank you to Starr for all your hard work in coordinating this challenge. I’m loving the website you’ve created. It’s amazing. You’ve obviously worked your socks off getting it ready. It’s a very thoughtful idea and is greatly appreciated :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Wow, Thank you everyone…I posted the winner and went back to bed fora a couple extra hours sleep…and wake up to all these lovely comments and replies…

I just want to say that the pleasure was mine…I think every single baby that was entered in that challenge was beautiful in it’s own way as each was created from the hearts and thoughts of the ladies who entered…

I think you ladies are the best and even the ladies who didn’t have time to enter but took the time to vote to help make this fun and worth the efforts are very appreciated as well… It is the thoughtfulness and lack of selfishness in taking part of something that is meaningful and enjoyable for others that make this forum special.

So my thanks goes to all of you who took your time, thought and effort to be a part of this challenge… :smile:
I am going to go finish uploading to my pintrest page (was not able to do it till after the winners were announced) and I will post a link for you ladies to see…I get quite a few hits daily with people following or re-pinning my pins so hoping we well get some of you very talented ladies out there for others to see… :smile:

5 Likes

Congrats to all!!! Thank you Starr!

1 Like

congrats everyone, I was really hard to choose 5 favorites. Loved them all and great job. They are all so beautiful and sweet. Thanks for having contest and helping me get back in mood to reborn again.
Judy

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS to all the Winners! All of the babies were so beautiful . Thank-you @westernstarr for all the hard work , your amazing.

1 Like

Oh thank you. She is the Irelyn sculpt from here on BB.

2 Likes

Wow! Its amazing how different she looks as a baby grinch! Beautiful work :wink:

1 Like

Congrats to all of the winners.

1 Like

Amazing…congratulations to everyone!!!

1 Like

Congratulations everyone!

Thank you Starr, for hosting such a fun event and the website is awesome.

You must be tuckered out.

1 Like

You ladies are most welcome…It was great…and so much fun… :smile:

2 Likes

Congrats to ALL the winners. Starr you did a great job on the poll and the website.

2 Likes

Congrats to ALL ~ winners, every one of you! :thumbsup:

2 Likes

Wow, that was a lot of gorgeous babies! I missed out on the fun due to internet problems so glad that I got to see the babies! Wonderful job, everyone!

2 Likes