********Winners for the 2015 Christmas Baby Challenge**************

The voting is over and below are the winners of the 2015 Christmas Baby Challenge.!
Thank you all you lovely ladies who entered and and those woh took time to vote as well!
I want to mention that there was not a single entry that did not receive votes.
There were ties in 2 positions - we have a 2 - way tie for 4th place and a 3-way tie for 5th. Also there were several other ladies that just missed falling into the winners circle by a mere vote or 2 so it was a very tight race for 4th and 5th positions…

So here they are

Kate - Kathleen - 111 Stars

Mamadar82 - Darla - 102 Stars

Mamadar82 - Darla - 78 Stars

Miss_Kitty - Megan - 65 Stars

Fairyrebornbabi - Norry - 65 Stars

Nikkiroc - Nikki - 57 Stars

Silentsleepers - Sam - 57 Stars

Miss_Kitty - Megan - 57 Stars

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!

Here is a little something that I wanted to give to all of you for taking the time to enter this challenge
YOU ARE ALL WINNERS IN MY OPINION!

Check out the link below!

http://bbfcbc.wix.com/bbfcbc

Thank you again for participating in this years challenge…It has been a blast!!!

I will be posting another post with all the photos and the names of the artist beside…

16 Likes

Congrats to the winners and all participants! These babies were so fun to look at!!

Wanted to add, Starr, thank you so much for taking the time to put this together, and that website is wonderful as well! :smiley:

4 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!!!

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone!!! That was sooooo fun!!! I’m happy I can post my other pictures now. Heehee! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse: @westernstarr you are awesome!!!

4 Likes

The grinchette was my favorite…had a feeling she would win :wink: congrats to everyone who won, and to those that didn’t you all did an amazing job as well!

3 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! I loved the Grinch baby. Starr, you did an awesome job with the website that you created. I am so touched by your description of “our forum”. Merry Christmas everyone. I had so much fun. :heart_eyes: :christmas_tree:

3 Likes

HERE ARE ALL YOUR ARTIST WHO PARTICIPATED IN THIS YEARS CHALLENGE!!!

Honojane - Helen

Kate - Kathleen

WillowsWeeOnes - Willow

Otterbaby2 - Diane

Silentsleepers - Sam

Mamadar82 - Darla

Rnd210 - Miranda

Demonicchic12 - DC

Honojane - Helen

PunkinDoodleLoves - Ellen

Silentsleepers - Sam

Miss_Kitty - Megan

Syndi - Cynthia

Maggieclymer59 - Maggie

Nikkiroc - Nikki

RidgetopReborns - Tami

Fairyrebornbabi - Norry

Cathym - Cathy

Mamadar82 - Darla

Quinnlee - Jessica

EndlessSummer - Amanda

MichelleP20 - Michelle

Moonbeam - Yvonne

Coroll - Corrine

Miss_Kitty - Megan

Rnd210 - Miranda

Maggieclymer59 - Maggie

Fairyrebornbabi - Norry

Jeanhai - Jean

MichelleP20 - Michelle

RidgetopReborns - Tami

Just wanted to add a note…to please go look at your new website…

http://bbfcbc.wix.com/bbfcbc (this website was created with google chrome an is best viewed with google chrome as other search engines may distort or rearrange things…)

Also I wanted to let you all know that today I will be uploading all your baby photos along with your names, forum names and anyone who has a website or facebook page as well as sells on Reborns.com etc onto a special pin board I have created for the contestants of this years challenge on my Pintrest page so that you will get extra exposure and the website link will be provided there also for anyone who wants to come see the website. I hope this will give some of you ladies some exposure and may boost a bit of business for some of you ladies as well…

Thanks again for allowing me to host this years challenge…

Merry Christmas everyone… (I know it is a wee bit early but this challenge has me in the Christmas Spirit already…lol)

9 Likes

Yay! Everyone did such an amazing job and I am so honored to have been a part of this contest. I couldn’t have asked for a better reborning family. @westernstarr a very special thank you to you for putting this all together and our special surprise. I know it has been a lot of work for you and I want you to know that I very much appreciate it and I’m sure everyone else would agree.

5 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners! Wasn’t it fun?

4 Likes

Congratulations, winners! The entries were great and I had a difficult time making my choices. Starr, you outdid yourself on running a smooth contest and creating such a nice website!

5 Likes

How can we find your Pinterest?

2 Likes

Starr, you are such an amazing treasure. You always are perfection in all that you do. I love you, and we are so lucky to have you here. Ok… BYE! I’m going to check out our new webpage! :heart:️

5 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS. You all made it so difficult to vote, all the babies were beautiful so, you’re all winners in my book​:tada::tada::tada::tada:
Thank you Star, you did a great job, I really enjoyed the seeing all the babies :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

4 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and thank you to all of you who shared your beautiful Christmas babies. Thank you Starr for creating the cool web page

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners!!! :smile: Thank you sooooo much Starr for hosting this fun Christmas Challenge!!! :heart:

3 Likes

Congrats to the winners, all the babies were just adorable so everyone was a winner! Thank you Starr you did an awesome job on setting up everything for the voting and the web page is just awesome. You totally put together an outstanding web page. :clap::clap::clap::clap:
Have A Merry Christmas Everyone!

5 Likes

Congrats everyone! What a great challenge this was!

4 Likes

Congratulations everyone. Thank you, Star. :grinning:

2 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!! Thanks to all that were able to participate because it was so much fun seeing all the pretty babies.

2 Likes

Starr you are just an amazing lady. So sweet and always so kind, always willing to help. Thank you for all the time you put into EVERYTHING! Congratulations to all the winners. Congratulations to every single entry for boosting everyone’s Christmas spirit and thank you all for the beautiful babies to look at!

I know a few people were wondering who Mr. And Mrs. Clause’s baby was. I couldnt say the other day. He is the Joshua sculpt by Reva Schick :wink:

4 Likes