Winner of Honojane's PIF

And the winner is @Nikkiroc. Congratulations Nikki! My husband drew your name out of the hat this morning.

9 Likes

Congratulations, Nikki!

1 Like

First I would like to thank the academy, and of course with out all of my wonderful reborn ladies , none of this would have been possible! Lolol YAY!!! I never win!!! Woohooooooo​:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:I will think of a PIF and put one up! :smiley::heart:️:smiley::heart:️

19 Likes

Woooooohooooooooo! So absolutely happy for you!! Congrats Nikki…Now you will have something to do…Nothing so nice as having a pressie to open when you’re stuck on the sofa and not allowed to do much…

4 Likes

YAY FOR YOU NIKKI!! I’m so happy you won.

1 Like

Yay !!! Congrats !! Whoop whoop whoop <<< fist pumping :facepunch:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3: through in a happy dance :dancer::dancer::dancer::tada::tada::confetti_ball::confetti_ball::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

2 Likes

Throw not through :expressionless:

2 Likes

Yay!! :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::kissing_heart:

1 Like

CONGRATS!!! :dancers:

1 Like

Way to go…!!..Congratulations …!!

1 Like

Congratulations. You must post pictures, of course. :smile:

2 Likes

Yay Nikki so happy to see you win :slight_smile: congratulations!!

1 Like

@nikkiroc Congrats my friend!!! I am so happy for you and I am looking forward to seeing all the goodies!!! HAPPY NEWS!!! YEAH!!!

1 Like

1 Like

Congratulations !

1 Like

BIG congrats Nikki!! So happy you won!

1 Like

Wow you are on a roll better keep playing!!! Congrats I want to see too!!!:tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

Lolololol I know RIGHT??? :smile::smiley::smile::smiley::smile::smiley::heart:️