Willowsweeones? Has anyone heard of this seller?

Im completely in love with her Hendrix and want to adopt him but being my first adoption wanted to come on here and see if anyone has dealt with her? Btw i found him on reborns.com

3 Likes

She is a member of the forum and sweet as can be. You would be in good hands with her👍

7 Likes

Oh! I did not even realize im so sorry!

1 Like

No problem😀Go to the menu and click on users and type in the name. You can see her posts. @WillowsWeeOnes is only 12 or 13 but very very talented and super nice!

5 Likes

You can also go to the spyglass and type in positive feedback. There is a whole thread about good buyers and sellers😀

4 Likes

@WillowsWeeOnes is a sweetie. And her Mom helps her with everything transaction wise. Willow is an awesome painter and just won first place and personal choice award in her age category at the ROSE doll show! :heart:

12 Likes

You will have NO trouble with Willow. She is a very talented young lady and very mature for her age. She has been a member for some time and I just had the pleasure of meeting her and her mother at the ROSE show. She is a very wonderful young lady. Contact her and she will be happy for the sale, I’m sure!! You will get a very lovely doll for your collection!!

9 Likes

Thank you all i have messaged her!:slight_smile:

4 Likes

Awww, thanks guys! You are all so sweet! I saw your PM @Nowilaymedowntosleep :blush:

7 Likes

Willow painted a doll for me and she did an awesome job. She is so sweet.

3 Likes

SOOOOOO smart of you to ask first😄. She a good artist but if ya don’t know, ya gotta ask!!! Well played👍

6 Likes

Willow does beautiful work! She’s legit :+1:t3::grin:

6 Likes

If all goes well payment wise he will be coming home to me :slight_smile:Hendrix Jude will be his name! Thank you again Willow your amazing!!!:slight_smile: i will have a box opening on youtube and will share with you all.

11 Likes

Awww thanks! I hope you like him!

5 Likes

Yeeeehawwww Willow !! Congratssssss!!!

6 Likes

Woo hoo congrats to you both!

3 Likes

Go Willow Go Willow!!

5 Likes

Willow is amazing! :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

7 Likes

Haha! Thanks guys :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Go Willow!!

3 Likes