Will someone help kit mach this baby?

Hi, will someone help me kit match this baby?

I’d actually prefer a newborn with a similar mouth but anything is very much appreciated.

:blush:

1 Like

Alexis Brace for a newborn if you can find one :two_hearts:

Blockquote

3 Likes

Omg! I have her. I bought her from Pia and I didn’t even notice the resemblance.

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Oh yay!! How perfect!

1 Like

Thank you. I was thinking Adelaide was a match also but maybe not.

I instantly saw Sharlamae by Bonnie Brown if you’re wanting awake :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ooh that’s a great match!

1 Like

(MADELYN BY BONNIE SIEBEN)

1 Like

I see the Sunna sculpt if awake!

2 Likes

Looks like Penny Blick a little to me, but good luck finding her.

3 Likes

I definitely see Penny. I have a Penny kit somewhere that I would sell you, if I can find her. But she would be $250 plus shipping because that’s how much I paid for her.

5 Likes

Penny is perfect and that is a great price.

2 Likes

Oh thank you for the offer. I have a tough time with open eye kits.

1 Like