Why no LuLu kits?

It seems that baby came and went so fast and I hardly ever saw any reborn. I would love to have that kit and it seems to always be out of stock.

— Begin quote from “anjsmiles”

It seems that baby came and went so fast and I hardly ever saw any reborn. I would love to have that kit and it seems to always be out of stock.

— End quote

I just saw a finished LuLu recently (this week)

This is one of my favorite versions:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/REBORN-LULU-D … 1081273845
Here’s another:

http://debbiesreborns.com/available-for … jen-printy

I recently reborned LuLu. I bought a kit from BB forum member. I love this sculpt and wish that they would get her in stock again.
Mary

ooooh - I like her with the darker hair.

Judy

Yes, I do plan to get this kit if they ever get her back in stock.

Perhaps there will be no more released. I think it is more than just being out of stock.
Mary

Here is what Nevin says:

We update this page regularly with the most recent information available to us.

Dumplin, Punkin, Moby, Libby, Paisley, Puddin, Violet, Tayla, Muffin, Taite, Annie, Stormy and Savannah are scheduled to be restocked around late July or early August.

Nikolas, Crystal, Cutie, Sweetie and Tracy are scheduled to be available around early September.

Caleb, Scarlet, Cozy, and Precious Gift are scheduled to be restocked around early September.

Ryan, Lucy, Josie, Cooper, Kate, Kadence, Emma, Kaelin, Sugar, Byron, Meg, Fei Yen, Anna, Honey Amber Irelyn, Raine, Aubrey, Lane, Eden and Cuddles are all scheduled to be restocked sometime in September.

Nod (girl and boy), Kiwi (painted and unpainted), Bindi (painted and unpainted), Cici (painted and unpainted), Binki (painted and unpainted), Princess Pug Dog (painted and unpainted), Blinkin (boy and girl), Pearl (unpainted), Chaz (unpainted), Cricket all should be restocked sometime mid to late September.

All other out-of-stock kits should be restocked mid October or later, even if they are not otherwise specifically mentioned by name above. This means that if you cannot find the name of the kit you are looking for, it is expected mid October or later.

To sign up to be automatically notified when a desired kit is in stock, first click the “Gallery” link at the top of our website:

Then scroll down and click the picture of the kit you are interested in. This will take you to the kit’s product page where, if it is out-of-stock, you can sign up to be automatically notified when it comes in stock.

This notice, and this list, is constantly kept updated based on the latest information available to us at the time. This information may also change based on the latest information we have.

Bountiful Baby

Bountiful Baby
Highest Detail & Lowest Cost Kits On The Planet!