Why Do Reborns Cost So Much?

I made a big, detailed list of why reborns cost what they do and put it on Facebook. I can’t figure out how to share the exact link, but it’s on my Facebook business page and can be shared if anyone wants to use it. I’ll add the list here too:)

https://www.facebook.com/pg/amarantinebabies/photos/?tab=album&album_id=2356302604677636

RebornCosts-1

RebornCosts-2

RebornCosts-3

RebornCosts-4

RebornCosts-5

RebornCosts-6

RebornCosts-7

RebornCosts-8

39 Likes

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

Perfect, this is a fantastic way to keep our customers informed!

3 Likes

Wonderful, thank you!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I shared your post on Facebook!!

2 Likes

I posted on Facebook

2 Likes

Thank everyone! I always get nervous when people ask how much my reborns cost, so I thought I’d make a list that would help me with my own anxiety of worrying about people’s reactions. This way, hopefully, it becomes clear why reborns are expensive.

4 Likes

Yes, this is great for people who don’t understand how a doll could be hundreds of dollars.
Well, when you start with a kit that is completely blank and hollow and that could cost nearly $100…
It’s kind of like a car, you don’t just buy the body and the frame, you also need the engine, tires, glass, etc to make it functional. Then there’s the details that make it so nice, like leather upholstery and an upgraded sound system. And what’s an eye catching vehicle without the paint job?

If someone had explained all this about reborns to me to begin with, I wouldn’t have almost fallen for the idea of being able to buy a realistic looking human toddler for $68.

2 Likes

Thank you Lisa

1 Like

Thank you Lisa!

1 Like