Who's your favorite?

Realborn and regular BB only kit? I’m sure it’s been asked before but thought it’d be a fun topic to bring up again. I love seeing how different everyone’s answers are!

8 Likes

BB kits? Or non-BB?

2 Likes

Oops…BB only. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t reborned her yet but I love Megan. I have liked every version I have seen.

5 Likes

I loved painting both Presleys. I’m looking forward to painting Gracie.

2 Likes

Presley awake was my favorite, but I believe it’s summer rain now! As far as a reg. Bb kit… I can’t decide, it’s really different everyday!

3 Likes

My favorite regular bb kit right now is Lulu, Paige and Irelyn, My favorite Realborn is Summer Rain.

2 Likes

This may be him but kinda spendy… http://www.ebay.com/itm/JaRoMe-CoMpLeTe-DoLL-KiT-By-MaRiSsA-MaY-/160877508105

5 Likes

Real born Owen and Grant.

2 Likes

Definitely Marisa Mae’s Meg, I’ve made several and my niece is making herself one from this kit. I just love it.

2 Likes

I haven’t made one of the realborn kits yet, but I love Owen, Kimberly, and Summer Rain. Owen looks so realistic to me.

3 Likes

Love the Realborns…Presley asleep, Kimberly, Summer Rain and Kase asleep are my favs though Regular kits would have to be Charlotte, Megan and Easton and Isaac and Jacelyn are in there too…lol

2 Likes

Sienna by Denise Pratt, unfortunately she is discontinued!

1 Like

I love Spencer

2 Likes

I only have one BB keeper and that is Meg; not counting the whole swarm of Skeeters LOL OOOPs, forgot Shyan, but she is a mermaid

4 Likes

Be careful with this it says comes with Fei Yen Doll Head so may not be a Jarome after all. unless it just has a test head with it also?

3 Likes

Clyde and Owen are my favorite realborn kits. I love like Kimberly a lot but I don’t love any of the others. But I’ve wanted clyde and Owen the second I laid eyes on them!!

My favorite regular kit is Megan and Jewel. I have Megan waiting to be reborned but haven’t bought jewel yet. I also love little Gemma as well!

3 Likes

Ugh, I didn’t even read the description.

@littleleo yes I completely agree!! I’m never drawn to small babies but I’ve had to have her the second I saw her! Never seen a rendition of her I didn’t like! She’s patiently waiting for me to get to her and I’ll be getting my mohair I’ve ordered for her she will be my first rooted head also and I hope I don’t mess her up but I can’t wait to try!!! She’s going to be a keeper a won’t sell her

2 Likes

OWENNN! Haha I guess I’m not even answering my own question cause there’s not many BB kits I like (Spencer is growing on me), but Owen is my favorite. Asher Asleep and the Presleys are adorable too. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes