Who's your Baldy Swap Partner

Thought it would be fun to know who got who as a swap partner…(an Izzy said it was permissible in an earlier post)

So I’ll go first!!!

I have the gorgeous,life of the party" Nikkiroc as my swap partner…Hope she will love this little one as much as I have loved making it…(if not, she can send it back and I’ll make her another…lol) :smile:

12 Likes

I’m in a group of three.

I’m making a baby for @Madison,
Madison is making a baby for @kate, and
Kate is making a baby for me!

11 Likes

I’m paired up with Annie (2layz). A wonderful partner! :smile:

11 Likes

I’m in a group of three with @kareninflorida and @adh_Angela

12 Likes

I am partnered with Jillian Jade from

Little Ever After

I have really enjoyed doing this swap, Would love to meet her in person, maybe sometime.

I hope you love your baby. I love it, it looks like a family member, so my mother will be sad to see it go, but I know it is going to a very good new home. :heart:

10 Likes

I’m with STARR!!! Obviously, because you read that in her post!!! :grinning: as you all know… She is amazing… So, I am really pulling out all the stops on this baby bundle… And not breathing a lot!!! I’m finally in the home stretch, and can’t wait to go buy baby some clothes!!! And ditto… If she doesn’t love, I will redo and redo til my face turns blue!!! And No @westernstarr… That was NOT a hint!!! :wink::heart:

12 Likes

My partner is Paula @lollipop_cradle. Keeping my fingers crossed that she will love her little one. Looking forward to getting mine also. This is my first swap so I’m really excited!

9 Likes

My partner is @micholc!!! Yay! This swap is so fun! :smile:

8 Likes

I’m in a group of three.

I’m making a baby for @LittleLeo
@LittleLeo is making a baby for @moonbeam and
@moonbeam is making a baby for me!

(I cheated @AmyR777 …I copied and pasted and just changed the names :smiley: )

9 Likes

I am sure I will love my baby from you Bette. And I’m hoping you will love yours too. He/She is on an adventure now. :thinking: Hehehe!

7 Likes

@jeanhai and I are partnered. Hope she loves the baby I made. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I love it, Deb! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I know I’m going to love Willow’s baby. So excited!

8 Likes

I can’t wait to see ALLLL the babiessss :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

10 Likes

Thanks!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

8 Likes

I’m teamed up with Misty (allhisgrace) and she’s awesome. I feel so lucky to have her for a partner and a new friend!

9 Likes

I’m partnered with Miranda @Rnd210, and I hope she likes her little bundle of joy.

8 Likes

My partner is @pantheisticsolipsist I really hope she loves the baby I made.

7 Likes

I am sure I will love the baby you made.

2 Likes

I’m honored to be in partnership with @DearBaby. I hope she will love this baby. I’m really nervous about it but I’ve enjoyed being a part of this swap.

5 Likes