Who's going to ROSE?

Sherry, I’d LOVE it if you came! Please consider it. It would be super cool!

3 Likes

I’m going and I’m packing some extra craziness for the fun of it.

3 Likes

I should say we are going but not staying… ours is a short trip. Thursday night, and Friday morning we will be there. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

At least we’ll get to meet you and your daughter!

3 Likes

A few of us have met already… Meeting others will be great!

YAYYY for willows mom!

3 Likes

Nobody else going?

We should plan a PJ fashion show :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

LOL!!! :joy:

3 Likes

Helen, you’ll be traveling with your hubby, right?

Oh, Izzy! I asked my husband if he’d consider it a travel trailer adventure and I think he’s interested - I think he IS!!! Can you IMAGINE? Anyway, no airplane😩

2 Likes

Izzy, once you know your arrival time, let the ladies know and whoever is coming in around that time might be able to wait for you and do the rest of the travelling with a buddy. That way you won’t have to do the shuttle by yourself to the hotel. If your dad puts you on the plane and you have a direct flight and you know someone is waiting for you on the other end, you have no worries!

1 Like

Angel will be picking me up and I’m staying at her house but my dad is still worried lol…

1 Like

Dad’s do that :heart_eyes: Moms too. In fact, as I was talking to my husband at lunch about the situation he asked if we would’ve sent our daughter at 15 to go stay with - basically - strangers. I hadn’t thought about it that way because it feels like I’m getting to know you all so well. I asked Rob about picking you up from the airport and he wasn’t sure that would make your dad feel better as we are basically “random people”. I feel for you AND your dad! I don’t think of doll makers as creepy but then again we are those faceless “on-line adults”. I wonder if it would make him feel any better if I met him? I’m old and nice and at least he’d have a face to add to a name? Does he know Angel?

1 Like

Faceless, on-line adults who bake babies. Hmmm…maybe we ARE creepy? :joy:

2 Likes

We should meet just for the fun of it!

I get my dad’s worries, and he really does want me to go he just needs to see that I’ll be safe…I’m trying to figure that part out haha.

Um, YEAH!!! I’d love to meet you :wave:

1 Like

Izzy, being a Mom, Grandma and great grandma I can surely understand your Fathers concern. I wish he could meet all of us—you couldn’t be safer with anyone else on the planet. We will all watch out for you and WON’T let you get into any kind of mischief or trouble, you will have more adults watching you than you can imagine. Don’t worry Dad, she will be fine and safe!!! Promise!!

3 Likes

Me too! Maybe he can Skype Angel haha! I’m sure I’ll find a way to get there!

2 Likes

Actually to be honest he said he’s more worried about other people than you guys lol…he’s worried I’ll be kidnapped while waiting at the airport or something else will go wrong…that being said he worried about the same thing when I was a little kid walking down the block to my friends house heehee…I think it’s just a dad thing.

3 Likes

I’m sure you’re right Izzy. But it’ll be ok, you’ll get there, can’t wait to meet you!!

1 Like