Who's going to ROSE?

I know this topic has been made before but it’s getting closer (only 100 something days!) so I thought I’d see if anybody new was going!!

Oh, and where’s everyone coming from? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The more I hear you guys talk about it, the more I want to go. I’m actually kind of shy about joining you all who have been doing this so long and know each other so well :blush:

7 Likes

Don’t let shyness of all things stop you!! It’ll be so much fun!

3 Likes

You’re from TX right? We have some ladies from there…maybe they could fly with you!

1 Like

Come join us, Sherry! I’ll be going…I’m coming from Tampa, FL.

4 Likes

I’m going! I am coming from CA. :wink: I can’t wait to meet you all!

5 Likes

I’m so sad I can’t go :scream: But I do an annual camping trip for two weeks with very close friends and family (about 50 people) and the dates of Rose are during my trip so it’s not possible at all :pensive: I hope next year I can work around it cause our camping dates pretty much stay the same and I’ve been going for 25 years with the same people so I’m sad I can’t be two places at once lol

5 Likes

I am going from Jacksonville fl

4 Likes

I would be coming from Illinois. I spent two years of high school living in Sandy, Utah - I was a Jordan High Beet Digger :smile:

4 Likes

Oh PLEASE come then! I’m in IL too. My mom was going to take me but she can’t so I’ll have to fly alone. That’s the one thing my dad is really hesitating about. If you go we could fly together and ease his mind! Plus I’d love to meet you!! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I am Mandy and I am coming from Daytona Beach, FL. So excited to spend time with all you ladies…the ones I have met already and the new!!

@WillowsWeeOnes is your mom coming with you?

@izzy tell your dad to get on here and talk to us and we will let him know you will have plenty of “surrogate” moms while you are there. And on the flight the flight attendants will help you out. I have always heard they are really awesome with their younger solo flyers.

7 Likes

Yes Mandy, my mom is coming with me. :wink: She is excited to visit with you all, too! :smile:

7 Likes

Bless ur mother for handling all our madness !

4 Likes

Have you warned your mom that we may not be on our best behavior? We’ll definitely be nice but…just sayin’. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5 Likes

I’ll be there! I am so excited about it!

2 Likes

I’m not going, I wish. Thought I was going to be moving this summer but share loads of photos!

3 Likes

Lol! :laughing: Me and my mom are pretty wacky ourselves, so I think we will all get along just fine! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Perfect! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Geez, don’t be shy about joining us at ROSE----actually we don’t know each other at all, only as our Forum Family. Come join in the fun, we would love to have you and everyone else!!!

Oh BTW, I’m going and coming from Southern California!!

4 Likes

Me and my 12 yr old. :slight_smile:

2 Likes