Who will be getting Greta by Andrea Arcello? Hmmm can I turn it down 😳

So many new kits coming out back to back :disappointed: I want them all lol

11 Likes

Passing!!! I’m going to try and not preorder anymore until Americus!

3 Likes

Aw man she’s cute. I just got an email earlier about her too, but it was after the email I got for Alexander and I already pre ordered him…no more preorders for me :frowning: Is Greta a LE?

1 Like

It says it will be LE but to be announced later

1 Like

Who is Alexander?? Where can we see him??

Damn. I gotta save my preorder money for the 10th. DO you know when she’s due to come in, maybe if they’re spaced out enough I can finagle another one lol. Alexander will be #3 on pre-order I don’t want to get myself in a jam if they all come in at the same time.

When is Americus coming out?

This is Alexander

He reminds me so much of Josiah by Laura Tuzio Ross
http://www.creativeimpressionsnursery.com/product_p/alex_kit_olga.auer_preorder.htm

5 Likes

I don’t know!!! I think this spring… Or maybe I’m just hoping!

MacPherson’s just says coming 2016…lol I guess they couldn’t narrow that down any

1 Like

Oh and Scarlet is coming too!!

3 Likes

What do you think about Bonnie Brown’s Levi? He doesn’t have a preorder date yet, he’s in the sneak peek area, but OMG I love that little face.
I really like Monroe and Genevieve by Cassie Brace and Smilla by Sabine Altenkirch

1 Like

I want Levi too!!! Gosh there’s so many good one coming out

1 Like

I know, it’s a constant battle to stay ahead of dollie bankruptcy lol

4 Likes

This is soooo me I sold another doll last night and today I used the money to get 3 more kits haha.

5 Likes

That’s how it’s suppose to be…The sales feed the addiction lol. Which new babies did you get?

1 Like

Lelou by Evelina Wosnjuk,Juliet from BB and the discontinued Newborn Eliza and Just paid off Salor Rose.

3 Likes

Where did you get the newborn Eliza?

This one doesn’t really call to me so I’m lucky. I already have two pre-orders out.

4 Likes

Ohhhhh I had just talked myself out of pre ordering her and then saw this post and fell in love with her all over again. I have Evangeline, Mio an Mary Ann on pre order already!!! I need a money tree in my back yard just to keep up with my pre orders!!!

4 Likes