Who was your first reborn?

I’m very new to the reborn world, and only have one reborn (Joseph 3 months awake), but I’m getting my second (June 7 months awake) in a few weeks. I’m partial to chubby babies. :slight_smile: So who was your first- the first one you bought for yourself, or kept that you painted?

1 Like

My first reborn I bought only a month or two after discovering reborns. I was instantly obsessed! I bought Kase asleep from @Blissfulbabies.

Here He is with Serenity that I bought the following year. Now my nursery is overrun :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

My first I bought was Realborn Priscilla…

And the first one of mine that I kept is 7 month June…

4 Likes

My first few reborns from 20 years ago were stripped berenguer dolls. This is my second baby as I don’t have pics of my first.

8 Likes

My first was Sienna from BB that was horrible so I learned to reborn and re did him. My second was the original Jewel.

Mine was Anna Moulton, and she was very scary. Painted her with air dry paints, in 2013.

3 Likes

@LisaLynn I’ve always felt good that you have my baby Kase.
My first baby was Honey. I made her for my granddaughter who had fallen in love with Reborns.

11 Likes

my very first! Ryan :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My first doll was Easton, now Sylvia named by my grand daughter. I don’t recommend starting with such a large kit. No one told me that! :slight_smile: And, I spent way too much on craft paint trying to get correct colors. I used those paints because an artist I was following said they were great for reborning. NOT! Anyway, she was finally done, put together and I love her. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’ve never bought any. But the first one I made was Owen.

And even though I swore I would never keep any of them, I recently finished Ethon and decided he will be my first keeper.

7 Likes

He is adorable- how could you not?

1 Like

The first baby I ever bought is Rose RuBert.

The first baby I ever painted is Sam May, now Austin Michael.

5 Likes

They are both precious. I have the Rose Sculpt. She is so sweet. I have no idea when she will ever be painted. :slight_smile:

1 Like

First reborn bought was Walter by Laura Tuzio Ross. He has been a dream kit of mine for YEARS. I still can’t believe I own this sculpt lol. Definitely has a special place in my heart and I am hoping to get a Josiah by the same sculptor the two kits definitely look to be related lol.

5 Likes