Who Wants to Root my Kimberly?

Hi! I have advertised for a rooter here before, and I am definitely still in need. I have a mohair allergy so I don’t want to be a regular rooter, and would much rather concentrate on bettering my painting skills. Here is a WIP photo of my Kimberly for attention. I would love to find an experienced rooter who loves rooting, to build a long-term working relationship with! I can send more samples of my work, if you would like to see the quality. I would love it if you could provide mohair as well, and I would pay for it of course! Please post some samples of your work, and rates, (or PM me if you prefer). I hope I can find my artist soon! Thanks!! :heart:

12 Likes

Beautiful painting! I think @wyattsmommy rooted? Maybe I’m wrong?

1 Like

Thanks, @izzy! I have been waiting to hear back from her, along with someone else in this group for quite a while, and decided to move on, because they’re either really busy, or disinterested. I sent multiple messages, no reply. :frowning: Anyone else?

1 Like

Google ‘custom reborn rooting’ and you should get some results.

2 Likes

Or you could have someone paint hair instead. @specialmoments @WillowsWeeOnes

3 Likes

Thanks! I was hoping to work with someone that I “knew” at least a little, but may go that route next if needed. :smile:

2 Likes

I am working on hair painting too, but I LOVE skilled hair painters! … I just feel like some babies need to be rooted to balance out their head shape.

2 Likes

Thanks @izzy

Actually Kimberly has the PERFECT head for paint hair. Idealistic for us hair painters. It’s so perfectly shaped. Oh gosh! :smile: More than likely my Kimberly will have painted hair if I ever get her kit which I will sometime or another :smiley:

She’s gorgeous by the way.

I’m having some keepers of mine rooting by Sharon of Sharon’s Special Treasures :smile:

5 Likes

Sharon! I knew she did rooting but I couldn’t remember if it was Sharon’s Treasures or Sharon’s special treasures and didn’t want to embarrass myself lol!

3 Likes

Oh, I didn’t really mean Kimberly. She is just lovely! I’d still love to see her rooted though. However, I would love to see your work! Can you post some sample hair painting pics, and rates? Or share with me in a message?

2 Likes

Buelller!? :eyeglasses:

1 Like

So would you consider painting hair for others? If so, I would love rates and samples. I’m sure you’re better at it than I am! Still working on mastering that. :smile:

1 Like

Oh sorry for the delay. I paint hair for others all the time. I’ll PM you. :smile:

3 Likes

@specialmoments She so good she needs to enter the rose show hair contest!

5 Likes

I just saw a small sample of her portfolio. So lovely!! :heart:

1 Like

Very excited for the opportunity to work with @specialmoments, with her incredible hair painting abilities, but still wondering if there any any rooters out there for me? I would love to have options for different babies!

4 Likes

Such beautiful work! I have messaged you to discuss. :heart:

2 Likes

I LOVE YOUR ROOTING @kimskids! And I love you! I miss you! :kiss: hit me up yo! :kissing_heart:

1 Like