Who on here is a fanatics fan football

Took my pic with Peaches Berry ,but she rather watch football :football:,her and I both are football :football: fans ,our team is the Carolinas panthers ,I love watching football :football: during thanksgiving with family, becides going Christmas :christmas_tree: shopping .lol

FIY this is the beach baby from the Asthon drake Gallory doll ,she is not a reborn baby ,I was ask before who reborn her lol :joy:,but for sure she can be a reborn baby if I wanted to reborn her haha :laughing:,but nah ,am goi g to be getting g her a mohair wig soon ,as this factory hair that is glued in on her is not my cup of tea :tea: lol

5 Likes

She is cute!

1 Like

steelers

1 Like

Enjoyโค๏ธ!

Me, me, me! This is my favorite time of year because Football is on. Iโ€™m in several Fantasy football leagues. NY Giants fan here.

1 Like

So cute! Iโ€™m not that into football, but I was born and raised in Maine, so Iโ€™m a Patriots fan through and through!

1 Like

Lol :laughing:

Go LIONS!

1 Like

I donโ€™t watch it but I love the season for my hubby because he LOVES it. He has always been a Cowboys fan.

2 Likes

Your little one is so cute and it sure looks like she is enjoying that game. I love football and my favorite team is my grandsonโ€™s jr varsity high school team. My favorite pro team is the San Francisco 49ers and my favorite college team is Ohio State Buckeyes(my home state team).

2 Likes

Iโ€™m not a huge football fan but if I choose i would choose 49ers my friend family is a huge fan of football she was born and raised most of her childhood life in CA. And my state WA the team is Sea hawks. We used to be neighbors and would take her daughter on walks to like McDonaldโ€™s or into town etc we would walk by the high school and kids practice football :football: she be like go 49ers she was only 3 at the time

1 Like

Love the Saints!

L in p my nephew love the San Francisco 49ers too ,that is so cool

1 Like

I am not much at watching football. My oldest son is a Dallas Cowboys fan and my middle son is a Chicago Bears fan.

2 Likes

:+1::blush::+1: