Who is this? Help pls ;)

Hi all!

I’m going through kits in preparation for a big move from Texas to California, and I’ll be listing some for sale on my site soon. There are so many…I’ll never get to them all!

I came across these dimpled siblings, and I know the one with closed eyes is April Kazmierczak …but who is the one with open eyes?? Haha oh boy…a mother who forgot her child…should I even admit to this??

I think I’m going to keep April and reborn her someday, but we shall see. Side note: with the crazy Covid school year (I’m a teacher) and then preparing for the move, I’ve allowed my mohair business www.goldenfleeceboutique.com to rest in wait. But I fully plan to dedicate lots of time and energy to it-- beginning in August! (I mean… I kind of have to, in order to afford California…haha) So stay tuned for lots of pretty mohair and fun promotions! :hugs:

9 Likes

Shaya by Bonnie Sieben

2 Likes

Thank youuuuu @LisaLynn !! I knew I’d get a quick answer from you pros :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Where in California will you be living?

They are too cute together!

Petaluma- a little town about an hour north of San Francisco. Do you know the area? :slight_smile:

Yes! I’ve always loved dimples on babies :slight_smile: Maybe they should stay together as siblings!

1 Like

I don’t have a smiling baby. In my collection smiling would be unusual. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I have a collection of screaming kits…to turn into Mandrakes! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Oooo so cool, can’t wait to see.

1 Like

Good luck on your move! We are moving from MA to OHIO in two weeks!

2 Likes

Yes. I think you’ll like it. Low crime rate, nice weather, good schools. When you get settled, check out Bodega Bay. It’s about 30 minutes from Petaluma. It’s right on the coast with little shops, restaurants and beaches.

1 Like

Oh awesome!! I love the Midwest. I’m sure you will too!

Thank you! I’ve been there-- it’s awesome and so beautiful!! I actually “met” (emailed back & forth) a super nice fella from a leather working forum I’m part of- who is part of an artist’s co-op gallery in Bodega Bay. Will definitely be checking it out! Have you lived in the area?

I live in Calistoga. It’s about 45-55 minutes from Petaluma, depending on traffic. . There’s an heirloom seed store in Petaluma if you like to grow your own vegetables.

1 Like

Oh my goodness, Jean! You are making me want to move to CA. I never though anyone could do that! :slight_smile: I am not moving – not that I know of. Hope I don’t. Moving is a hard job. For 23 years, we moved on an average of every 2 - 2 1/2 years. It is a job. I couldn’t do it like that now. But Petaluma does sound line a really nice place.

1 Like

When I was younger I used to like to move. When I moved to the place I’m in now, I set the last box down and said ‘I am never moving again!’ I grew up in Massachusetts but I love California.

2 Likes

Love your mohair. Take care and safe move. :footprints: :baby:

Oh that’s right! You maybe mentioned that on another thread I posted a while back about moving? It would be so great to get together sometime! Meet ya in the middle :wink: Actually, 45mn is nothing here in San Antonio. The city is so big (land-wise) and then throw in traffic…

I’m going to be SO glad to be finished with a 2-3hr round trip commute to work each day!

1 Like

It would be fun to get together sometime. 45 minutes isn’t much for me, either. Calistoga’s pretty small so I have to drive 40-45 minutes to get to any big stores. We have one traffic light.

1 Like