Who is popular from Macps

I need to order some needles from Macphersons
So of course I need to order a kit.
Who do you want from there that is in stock? I’m looking for a sleeper size newborn or a bit bigger or smaller.
Thanks for the inspiration!
Not sure who I want. I just ordered Levi last month and he is perfection.

2 Likes

Get Tia. I have her on layaway and can’t wait to have time for her. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

So so cute!! Thank you for the suggestion!

1 Like

Romy! I just got her and live everything about her. Her vinyl is German though if that makes a difference. It’s a little harder than BB but not a total game changer

2 Likes

I want that kit so so bad but I think it is out of stock. Those lips!! Hope they restock soon. That was definitely one I wanted!!

2 Likes

Really?!?! I’m glad I preordered! I got her cause it’s open edition I think and can order another if I mess her up to bad

1 Like

Oooo I just checked they said they are restocking this week! Can’t wait to see your version of Romy!

2 Likes

I love Coco Malu. Those adorable dimples! :slight_smile: I’d have to save up for her, though; she’s expensive.

1 Like

I’m doing Harriet and she is so cute. I think I might even order myself another one.

8 Likes

Your baby looks amazing!!

Thank you, it wasn’t hard with such a cute kit.

I would love to order the Katy kit cause it my name

And I wish I could of gotton Scarlett by Bonnie brown before became SOLE cause Scarlett is my middle name

2 Likes

I have a Scarlett :revolving_hearts:

ETA: not the kit, but a child named Scarlett :joy:

4 Likes