Who is going?

Who is going to the Rose International Expo in July? I would love to meet you guys in person. I will be teaching a class along side of Cher Simnitt. I will be at the Che’air Dry paint booth so come over and say hi.

4 Likes

I wish I was going, but probably will not be able to as I will be moving around that time.

I’m going! I’m really looking forward to meeting people :smile:

4 Likes

I’m trying. I’ve reserved a room. It all depends on whether I can get enough money together. I SO want to go!

3 Likes

I honestly dreamed last night I was going and I was all excited to get on this forum and tell y’all. I just don’t like being away from home too much :worried: Well I should say I don’t like being without my dogs too much. They are my crew :hugs:

1 Like

I am going for the first time! Yay! I can’t wait

4 Likes

I think @AmyR777 @kareninflorida @lynn @honojane @snuggle2me @izzy Marissa sorry can’t think of her user name this early haha. Several of the ladies from here are.

5 Likes

I’m not sure if I can go this year. My MIL is going out of town then for a wedding. I’m pretty sure they won’t move the date and she’s the only one I know that can watch Bella long term.

Thanks I hope I get to meet them all!

1 Like

I don’t think @kareninflorida is but I wish she was! :heart: I know @Blissfulbabies is, and @Marissa her mom @EliseLynne, I think @WillowsWeeOnes and her mom, @Awise1to and @colee1970, and @Angel (hopefully for a little bit), @joyce_angel1 maybe …

Trying to think who else… that hasn’t been mentioned yet… lol.

I plan on driving over again this year but hoping to stay longer than 1 night.

3 Likes

I will be there … I live 5
Minutes from Davis Conference Center . I have no excuses :slight_smile: plus I am very Excited !!!
See you girls there :hugs:

6 Likes

As Tonya Said -I will be there and so will my Daughter Amber and Sis Tammie - we would LOVE to have a meet and Greet !!!So looking forward to seeing everyone and making new friends !!!We will have two tables at Rose one for the Cheair dry paints and one for my silicone babies Calli and Cody-
Our air dry paint class is going to be so fun ! Hope to see some of ya there - we plan to do some short games on breaks and have GREAT prizes - the Class MAY have a special mystery Guest -That will be a big thrill for the students attending and we will have an in class baby pageant with award ribbons and class certs !!! The class is great for ALL levels and we will be sharing alot of great tips and tricks - while we paint a baby from start to finish - This class Can accommodate up to 30 so plenty of space still ! Hope to see lots of our BB friends there !!!

3 Likes

I’m am in the process of selling my house. Should be done by May the 1st. If it gets done I WILL BE GOING. I sign the purchase agreement tomorrow. This has been a long time coming they have lived in the house since Aug just had to wait till they sold their place which is all done. I would love to take that Air dry class if there are any openings left by the time I’m ready to plan my trip. Would love to meet even if I don’t take the class.

1 Like

I am sure well have a spot for ya ! This class is going to really be fun and youll learn ALOT !!!

1 Like

we would love to meet all of you who are going !maybe plan a met in the front lounge at 6pm or something

1 Like

Wish I was going, it’s during my birthday too!

1 Like

I believe @alicekay56 will be there with her husband Mike.

1 Like

we will be there cant wait to go and see everyone again

3 Likes

Alice I’ll be seeing you in Orlando on the 6th of May AND again at ROSE!!

2 Likes

we will be there we are brining your baby blanket and amy and mandy blanket mike made for you’ll
can’t wait to see everyone again . I’m taking jackie rooting class this year at rose

3 Likes