Who Else Wants to See More Awake Realborns?

I know some of us have a personal preference for babies that are either awake or asleep, but I really love them both equally. Bountiful Baby, can we please get a Summer Rain, and Kimberly awake? They are so darling, and I’d love to see them with their eyes open, but I am so nervous to try to open them myself. Haha. What do all of you think? :grinning:

6 Likes

It would be really nice, especially if they didn’t make the eyes too wide open. BB eyes are sometimes so wide that they look dolly. I have always preferred the sleepers. But if they were given a natural looking eye, I would be all for it!

6 Likes

Are you thinking of Asher? I think I see what you mean, but Thomas has a really nice look to his eyes.

1 Like

I like sleepers better also.

1 Like

They are really super adorable, and more believable too, but I like options, haha!

1 Like

Kace awake has nice eyes.

1 Like

Agreed! They seem to fit the rest of his face well.

1 Like

I have Asher Awake in my stash. If they made Clyde Awake , I would probably get one.

2 Likes

I agree with the eyes being TOO open, I don’t like that look, to doll-y. I think a baby with a more natural looking open eye is so much better. I think what happens sometimes they just take a closed eyed baby and try to cut the eye out. It doesn’t really work, the open eye has to be sculpted to look real, not like it was just cut out of a closed eye. Know what I mean? JMO

3 Likes

I like both open and closed eyes but I think the closed eyed babies look more realistic because real awake babies wiggle and move constantly.

2 Likes

I’d love a Clyde awake too.

2 Likes

Oh yes maybe with peeky eyes.

3 Likes