Where would you like to see ROSE next?

Dallas is better than Houston but Tulsa would be good too.

1 Like

Europe. Preferably the Netherlands or Belgium, so I can actually go without being in debt for the rest of my life. :joy:
Ah, a girl can dream, right?

2 Likes

Somewhere on the east coast for sure.

4 Likes

I’d love for it to be in Nashville, TN :smiley:

5 Likes

Since BB is located in Utah, I’m guessing it will always be there.

4 Likes

Austin Texas!!!

1 Like

Chicago would be ideal for me. Plus it’s a big city with 2 huge airports so it should be fairly easy to get in there for most people.

Otherwise somewhere east of the Mississippi would be nice.
I understand that BB is in Utah but it would be nice if they changed it up every few years to accommodate those who can’t travel that far.

I’d be happy with Vegas also or Arizona. I say this only because it’s pretty cheap for me to get flights to these places from where I am. :joy:

4 Likes

I actually really like the location… it was my first time attending this year. the IDT&S (international doll and teddy) is on the East Coast it seems (this year North Carolina and next year in Orlando) so it is nice for me living on the West Coast to have this show on the west side of the U.S. :slight_smile:

Anaheim (near Disneyland) has an awesome convention center though… I wouldn’t complain if they wanted to move it further west!

2 Likes

I think they should just keep it in the same place. No matter where it is, it’s going to be far for some people. Although I wouldn’t object if it was in California.

3 Likes

I think there should be a separate thread someone who attended the Rose show should create. You guys should share your experience and times, including pictures if you will. So us who were unable to attend can see what lovely time y’all had and what to look forward too :wink:

2 Likes
3 Likes

How did I miss this? Lol thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I believe Sydster started a thread for all of us to post pictures. :slight_smile: I went and had a great time. I recorded a LOT of video footage that is now posted on YouTube at Little Foot Nursery. I have 15 videos total posted so hopefully you can feel like you were there if you weren’t :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I think your right Karen it will always be there. My husband wants it in Las Vegas lol. Dallas area would be good or Tennesse.

3 Likes

Houston!! Dallas!!

2 Likes

I want it to stay put in Layton. I loved going there last year. I couldn’t make it this year but will next for sure.

3 Likes

I think it makes sense to stay put. There are other doll shows elsewhere.

And if it doesn’t move it is easier for people traveling to plan knowing it will be in the same spot. People came from Spain, Australia, Germany, South Africa, etc.

Denver, Colorado would be nice.

The ROSE show HAS been in Denver before. I doubt BB will be moving from Utah since that is their home base. For those of you who have never been to a Rose show-------it would be very hard to move that amount of stuff so far from home for them!! It is a "big’ show and it takes a tremendous amount of time and preparation to put on a show that size-----it would be even tougher if you lived on the opposite side of the country. I’m sorry for those who live so far away I know it’s hard, start saving NOW so you can make it next year!!

5 Likes

Well since it’s a dream, it won’t hurt to say New Orleans La! Home! Well I now live elsewhere another state but I could go home see family AND attend ROSE yep perfect :slight_smile: