Where would you like to see ROSE next?

I’m sure everyone is going to say their home town, but honestly I would like to see it in Minnesota the Minneapolis Convention Center is HUGE! Or even the Rivercentre, so where do you want to ROSE next?

2 Likes

Not across the The other side of the world,lol. Somewhere I only have to fly for no more than 4 hours

5 Likes

Philadelphia or Atlantic City would be cool! (aka within driving distance LOL)

5 Likes

They need one over in the Northeast somewhere

10 Likes

It would be nice to have it somewhere East of the Mississippi. There are lots of people in this half of the country who just can’t swing a trip so far West.

13 Likes

Somewhere on the east coast would be awesome!

9 Likes

Agreed! And I don’t even live there at the moment :smile:

1 Like

Midwest😀

5 Likes

My top choices would be the upper Midwest (I’m in Chicago) or the East coast (Massachusetts is wonderful!). Anything near a body of water would make the heat a little less severe, and the eastern half of the country has sooo few doll shows.

5 Likes

Honestly, anything near a major city would be fantastic!

3 Likes

Sydney, Australia because that’s the only way I’d ever be able to go to the show :joy:

3 Likes

Illinois, Indiana, Ohio. Somewhere around there would be nice.

7 Likes

Dallas/ Fort Worth!! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Within driving distance. I would love it if it went to Idaho – no reason other than a shorter drive) Or northern California. However, since BB is hosting it, I dont think it will go outside of Utah.

1 Like

Dallas is better than Houston but Tulsa would be good too.

1 Like

Europe. Preferably the Netherlands or Belgium, so I can actually go without being in debt for the rest of my life. :joy:
Ah, a girl can dream, right?

2 Likes

Somewhere on the east coast for sure.

4 Likes

I’d love for it to be in Nashville, TN :smiley:

5 Likes

Since BB is located in Utah, I’m guessing it will always be there.

4 Likes

Austin Texas!!!

1 Like