Where to get Birth Certificates?

Where do you get birth certificates? Or how do I make them? Can I use a blank one off of google images? Or is that a bad idea? I don’t want to spend money if I don’t have to. I just thought my niece might like one for her baby and figured if I’m gonna have one for her, I might as well make it one that can be used for the dolls I sell too.

2 Likes

I’d think you could design your own easily in a computer and encorporate your logo as a faint watermark in the background

2 Likes

Any ideas what program to use? Im not the best with computers lol

You can buy some through McPhersons

2 Likes

Try Canva.com. You can sign up for a free account. You can’t use all of the features but definitely enough to create a very nice birth certificate. And it’s easy to use. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Here’s a very basic one I made and send with my dolls. I figure it’s not everyones cup of tea but some buyers might like them. I saw something similar a few months ago and created mine on Word mostly. Feel free to copy any aspects of it you like!

3 Likes

So I didn’t bother with the watermark but this is what I came up with…

8 Likes

That’s what I did, just a simple one with my logo on and then the logo as a faint watermark too

3 Likes

It’s nice although I think it would be better if you replaced the flowers with something geared towards babies

That’s cute. But I thought your nursery name had toesies instead of tosies

Oh lol I missed that. Thanks!

Fixed it!

2 Likes

I love yours! And I went with flowers because my nursery name is Rosie Toesies Reborn Nursery. I couldn’t find any little toesies on the program I was using lol

3 Likes

Ah ok the flowers make sense then u didn’t realise it was your nursery name x

1 Like

I love the simplicity and beauty of it.
May I ask what font is it with that connected heart and what app/ programm did you used to create your logo?

2 Likes

I think the font is called Hello Honey but if you Google Fonts with hearts a few come up, I got my daughter to help me with it and we used Photoshop but there is a free app called Canva that has similar features x

2 Likes

Thank you.
My forum friend @Peachtree is helping me with my logo using Canva.

1 Like

I design and order on Vista Print and have 3 different designs and I also get business cards on there. Quick and easy to do for me and I’m dumb on a computer LOL. :footprints: :baby:

2 Likes