Where to buy blank full body silicones?

So cute @sharnieeeeee thanks for sharing!

Just make sure you get lots of pictures so you are not disappointed. Even though they are expensive some are just horrible.

2 Likes

Try here, she has full body abd partials for very reasonable prices. She also offers layaway plans.

http://www.angelaoriginals.com/available.html

2 Likes

I bought mine from Emily Jameson at babiesbyemily.com. My Charlotte was beautiful.

2 Likes

I think I’m going to buy myself a Bibi asleep

But I’m not sure if I like the ball jointed head look

@ChunkyMonkeyNursery The new one is a one piece pour. I want open eyes.

1 Like

I wonder if it’s possible to put a drink and wet system in a ball jointed head silicone?

1 Like

I have no idea, lol.

Guess I’ll be looking into it
It’s hard to find any info on that

1 Like

My bibi is here!

3 Likes

Yay, are you going to paint him?

I am. He’s going to be my first and I’m super nervous about ruining him

1 Like

I’ll bet you’ll do just fine. I can’t wait to see!

This baby looks a lot like Levi. Cute.

Have you ever painted a silicone baby before? @sharnieeeeee. I was just wondering because they are not anything like painting a vinyl reborn. You have to use silicone to paint them with. Sorry if I’m telling you something you already know.

Him looking like Levi is what drew me to him, Levi is my favourite vinyl kit ever.

I haven’t yet but I have done as much research on painting them as I possibly can, watching videos, reading websites, following Facebook pages. I’ve already ordered all my supplies too, just waiting on them to come in.

2 Likes

Well that’s good, I hope it all works well and that you post pictures when you get your baby finished. Good Luck!