Where is the best mohair

So my favorite mohair (Go baby go mohair )supplier has not been able to get no more mohair in for awhile :smiling_face_with_tear:. Where do you all get yours? I’m pretty sure I have tried about all that’s out there but maybe not​:woman_shrugging:

I think HP Babylocks is pretty good…the hair is soft and smooth and almost no waste :heart:

3 Likes

I haven’t tried them yet because they are so pricey but maybe I should. Who do u buy from?

You can get Hp Babylocks from BB, Irresistibles, Macs

1 Like

I really like Sarah Silk (SilkEffex) but it isn’t easy to get. I have bought mohair from Dolls So Real that is nice. I will have to check the name…

4 Likes

Thanks Pia!

I just tried HP Babylocks and I won’t be using that again, the best hair I’ve used has been Delta Dawn and just ordered more after my disappointment with HP

2 Likes

I haven’t tried HP, but really dislike DeltaDawn. It has so much “product” on it and Delta doesn’t keep it all going the same direction. She admits that, but says it doesn’t matter when using her hair. It matters to me…

7 Likes

Delta dawn was awful for me too.
I loved HP. But dont buy it often.

3 Likes

This just arrived today… I think it is very nice. Seems to be a very fine adult.

7 Likes

It looks really good! Let us know how it works out for you.

Delta Dawn is a big no for me. The random directions of the hair make it soooo hard to root. :grimacing:

3 Likes

Jupiter and Benjamin have HP Babylocks.

Min Li has Karmandolls

And all of these babies have Southern Charm

![image|375x500]((upload://jCR6Y253FyfkUms7TZ6AJouaFIO.jpeg)

I recommend all 3 of these brands. All are easy to root and lay nicely.

5 Likes

Love them all especially the first one! So super cute!!

1 Like

And the last one!!

1 Like

I used this brand in light brown straight on Wilby. It was easy to root and looked good.
I can’t get the image to load, but it is probably in my Wilby “showing off” if you want to see it.

3 Likes

Got it to load.

5 Likes

its cut one end with a sticker to show which is the cut end?

1 Like

Ok thanks

1 Like

Looks great!

1 Like