Where can I find these headbands?

I’ve been searching for these and can’t seem to find them anywhere. I bought this one off ebay but it would be great if I could find them here in the USA. Does anyone know of a place to get them? Thanks! 038

11 Likes

I bet you can find them on etsy

1 Like

Thanks, I’ll go look! I don’t even see them on ebay from China…

Etsy!! I have saw a few on Amazon.

There are plenty on etsy, and they are beautiful…

1 Like

If you’re crafty, you can try to make one yourself with fake flowers and some elastic.

6 Likes

or stockings or thick nylons cut into strips :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I do make most everything for the reborns but that adds up to a lot of time. It just seems like there isn’t enough anymore but it may be my age slowing me down. LOL Thanks, I will think about that…I tried it once and the headband didn’t turn out too professional looking…I do like the idea of using stockings…

3 Likes

Yeah…I went and looked after you posted this. I had to close that window out in a hurry because I was tempted to buy a whole bunch, and I don’t need them. :grimacing::wink:

1 Like

Is this your baby btw, she is sooo cute, I love these styles too. I found this idea I am going to try and make as well, I think they go nice together with this over all style.

3 Likes

Aww what sculpt is she? She’s too adorable! I’d check amazon. They usually have lots of headbands in different styles.

2 Likes

they are adorable and looks easy enough to make. Thanks for sharing! Yes, this is my latest baby. Thank you for the nice compliment!

1 Like

I wanted to gush a bit more about her, but didn’t in case she wasn’t your baby :wink:. She is sooo sweet and precious looking, all girl. May I ask what sculpt she is?

Theara, they really look so much alike ! I would never thought to look on Amazon. This baby is the chubby Kai sculpt by Nicole Russell. Adorable big newborn, I really love her. I got 2 more requests for this sculpt off her Reborn.com listing. Here’s more pictures if you want to check her out -ShieldSquare Captcha

2 Likes

Okay that is so funny because when I saw this sculpt I really did not like it, absolutely no insult intended because YOU have made her irresistible and now I love her lol.

1 Like

Well, now that’s actually a compliment , thank you! :smile:

1 Like

Have you looked on wish.com ?

1 Like

I see them all the time on etsy

1 Like

Angela Flanders makes some amazingly cute headbands if you want to look her up on Facebook.
She gave me one for June at the ROSE Show.

1 Like

They have these at my hobby lobby but you could floof them up with more flowers and whatnot

1 Like