When the dolls began to pile up

So everybody Im finishing up some babies.I have three on ebay …four completed two more almost completed.What do yall do next

3 Likes

My babies all go to family as I have not sold any to the public yet. I just wrap them up with everything put them in a box, or enjoy them till they come to get them, lol.

2 Likes

Okay how long have yoy been reborning

1 Like

Finally finished customs of Gracie and Crystal, plus a Maggie that I’d been working on ~ today is picture day!

3 Likes

I have over 15 reborns completed in my dining room turned nursery and I AM NOT a collector. Lol. I can’t seem to stop making them!! I have 2 that haven’t even had their photoshoot yet and I’m almost finished with another. Oops!! I seriously think this has become an obsession. :sweat: :hushed:

6 Likes

Haaaaass xmas babies

A few years ago I said I’d never get more than one keeper. I now have three and want more. I feel like an addict.

5 Likes

Mine keep on piling up. It’s like I have kit ADHD lol. I have a Neveah that needs to have rooting finished, Asriel asleep that need to be rooted, Jordyn that needs to be finished fully rooted but limbs need to be blushed, Greta that needs to have rooting finished, Lenya thats being painted, a play doll that I got from Mcphersons that’s got one coat of paint. Gabygail just got mottling and one complexion layer, Timone has 2nd complexion layer coats just cured. And last but not least Juan- the big headed one that getting a base coat… (I’m not looking forward to rooting that head with human hair) lol

With that being said I need to hire a rooter… any takers???

1 Like

Oh I’d love to hire someone to root for me too! My carpal tunnel would thank me.

2 Likes

@Toutlaw Since March 2015! I rotate my keepers so some are in a bin. i am getting ready to make a cuddle body for myself.using Zion head. That will be another keeper to rotate.

1 Like

Have you tried reborns.com?

1 Like

Or https://www.rebornconnection.com/

Wow if i wasnt so busy I couldve help you root…

What doll need to be rooted

me…I buy more kits…lol. I have 2 posted for sale and a 3rd waiting on a photo shoot. Another is getting ready for painted hair. (I have to find a lighter hand for this one…) I have to sell a baby because the hubby says, “No more babies until you use baby money.” I only have one more kit to paint. There is also the little girl with 3/4ths rooted hair.

I have tons of unfinished dollies laying around. I think subconsciously that I don’t finish them because that means I have to sell them and I don’t want to sell them.

5 Likes

Like doing a puzzle

I only do one at a time. Once they’re listed I start the next one.

1 Like