What type of hair is this?

This is not my work. But I follow the artist on Instagram. She uses this hair for her babies. I love her babies. Does anyone know what type of hair this is, and where can I purchase it.

14 Likes

I canā€™t be sure what was used on that beautiful baby, but Iā€™ve had similar results using those twisted bunched of brown hair found on ebay. I was so surprised at the effect because I didnā€™t think much of it when I received it. Here is my Karina and I did one a long time ago also that I was really happy with.

4 Likes

It looks like human hair to me. Gorgeous reborn.

4 Likes

Yesss! Thank you for asking what Iā€™ve always wanted to know. Some black and mixed babies have hair like this or tight soft curls that get kinky eventually.

2 Likes

I have several things of this hair. I used it once. It didnā€™t turn out like her hair tho.

2 Likes

Just a guess but it looks like human kinky curly hair that has been washed and conditionedā€¦maybe even a little conditioning spritz for styling.

5 Likes

I was thinking human hair as well.

2 Likes

You think it was this kind of hair? Iā€™m thinking I would cut n root the ends of the hair. I brought this hair from Amazon back in December. I almost forgot I had it. Itā€™s kinky curly human hair.

5 Likes

Yes this is the kind of hair I used on the Joseph I made. I did wash and condition the hair a couple of times and let air dry before rooting. After doing this I cut the hair from the weft and rooted it.

5 Likes

Ok, thanks. Can you share a picture of your Joseph again so I can see what the hair looks like. Thanks

1 Like

Sureā€¦

16 Likes

I am pretty sure it is Human Hair With Kinky or Coarse Texture. Probably ā€œJerry Curlā€ or Marley.

Wish I had got photos of the hair I used on my Betty before it was styled and brushed out. The ends in particular of this hair and in general was very tightly coiled and looks similar to that.

11 Likes

That is an Angela Plicka baby. I have messaged her about the hair she uses several times, she never tells me the brand or where she gets it from, but she has told me every time itā€™s 100% real human hair. Edit to add her Abigail by LTR was the reason I bought that kit.

8 Likes

Maybe she gets it from a hairstylist in her home town or something. Possible. Might not be an actual ā€˜supplierā€™ and thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t say.

1 Like

I have asked on Instagram as well, with no response.

1 Like

I love his hair. Thank you

1 Like

@Blushingbeautyreborn your Joseph is beautiful! Perfect skin tone and rooting.

3 Likes

Thank you Ruth and Mimi

1 Like

I agree! I love her babies. :heart:ļø

1 Like

Iā€™m loving all the chocolate tones in this thread! :heart_eyes: I want to make a set of chocolate reborns for my sons that have shown an interest in my new baby Chase. I already have the skin texture set in my head but I want this hair. :sob:

I have two light sons and two darker ones. The hair is alllllll over the place with almost straight to kinky and in between. The color is brownish red and I donā€™t know how to find that in this kind of texture.

4 Likes