What supplies do you hoard?

For me it’s clothes and pacifiers, anytime I see a cute pack of pacifiers I have to get it! I decided to see how many I had since I felt I had a low stock of pacis and maybe it’s not as low as I thought! :laughing:
What supplies do y’all like to collect?

7 Likes

That sure is alot of pacis!!! :smiling_face:

1 Like

I lightweight hoard boxes and bubble wrap/packing pillows :woozy_face::joy: unintentionally lol

5 Likes

Definitely clothes. Making dolls is my excuse for buying adorable baby clothes haha!

5 Likes

I think the better question is, what items do I not hoard? :sweat_smile:

I have a ton of pacifiers (bought used so they were cheaper), clothes, packing materials (saved from other orders), paints, brushes, and kits. Hoarding paints, brushes, and kits are the newest for me.

6 Likes

Craft items… lol

3 Likes

Baby clothes, boxes, craft supplies, packing materials. Oh, and then there’s the kits (I don’t dare even count those).

4 Likes

Fabric and yarn apparently. I’m staring at it now trying to reorganize into some semblance of order

4 Likes

Craft supplies, doll supplies, doll clothes, Christmas paper, you name it, I hoard it!! LOL

3 Likes

kits!! and so much yarn!!
baby clothes (i mostly get when it’s gently used)
i’ve made so many tiny crochet hat/bootie sets-- they’re so sweet to make& it gives me joy, but i have a whole bin full of them at this point : )

2 Likes

Baby clothes, kits, pacifiers…. I reborn so I can shop for baby clothes and muslin receiving blankets…

4 Likes

Right! :rofl:
I have so much baby clothes and I keep buying them :frowning:
And I need to stop buying kits! I have more kits than I could ever possible paint before I ‘go home’ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BTW, @pia, I bought Truly today from IRR :wink:

3 Likes

Hmmm, I don’t think so :wink: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I have a Truly kit in my stash…. What did you have to pay for the kit?

1 Like

True for me too. If I couldn’t shop for baby things I would feel devastated :sob:

3 Likes

She was $160 and today was 10% off, so it’s $144

That is a great price.

1 Like