What numbers are these?

I just got my order in from Dream a little dream nursery. Great prices btw. Finley was $40. Maik was $50. Sherry was $65. She has several other kits on sale too.

But can someone please tell me what number Finley and Maik are? I can’t tell if that’s 1 or 7, or something totally different. I’m thinking it’s not 7 based on the way the 7s on Sherry’s have a line

through them. :thinking:

2 Likes

Hmmm… maybe message/email Lorraine?

I think Maik is 19 of 888

Sherry 767 of 999

and Finly I have no idea… lol possibly 114?

1 Like

Also I wonder if the sculptor is who fills out the numbered COAs? So maybe Lorraine wouldnt know

1 Like

Considering she draws a line though her sevens, I think its a one.

My kids and my husband do that as well…its how they teach them to do it here. Now that I homeschool my kids I was always asking my son if his Ones were Sevens and he would say…“If I didnt draw a line though it then its a one”
Alrighty then :laughing:

I think your Finley is a 14 btw

5 Likes

Thanks everyone. I guess no matter what, Finley and Maik are both low numbers. All I do know for sure is that all of these kits are even cuter in real life. I was going to order Enya too. But they were sold out of her. I ended up ordering her somewhere else so I can make Finley and Enya into twins. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

You know Lorraine was selling 5 kits her choice for $140 shipped this week It was posted on here I sent it to Jenni,didn’t know how to get it over to the forum.

2 Likes

Maik is defenitely a 19, Finley most likely 14. In Europe, people are mostly taught to write a 1 like that, and a 7 with a stripe through it.

4 Likes

She’s got a lot of cute kits on sale for $40-$65.

1 Like

Looks like 14 and 19.

2 Likes

I can post it here… one sec. Lorraine told me last night the box sale is valid until she runs out of kits. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Click to enlarge

2 Likes

Finley definitely 14.

1 Like

Wow! How can I get this deal? What do I have to do?

Follow the instructions on that email. PayPal her and put “kit deal” in the comments. I did it yesterday. I thought I got a great deal getting these 3 kits for the prices she has them listed at. Now I’m crazy excited about the 5/$140 deal. I can’t wait to see what kits I get. :heart:

1 Like

Thank you. Going to do it now.

1 Like

Let me know what kits you get whenever your order comes in :heart:️️

The one without the line thru it is a one…the other is a 7. That’s how the people from Germany/Europe write

1 Like

Did anyone else end up taking advantage of the 5/$140 sale? If so, I want to know what you got. I just picked mine up from the post office. I got Maik, Rosa, Lola, and 2 Yonas. I had never even heard of Rosa. Oh my goodness. She’s so cute! I had already bought a Maik. So now I have 2 of those. But that’s fine because I really like that kit. Not sure what I’ll do with 2 Yonas. But she’s cute enough to paint twice, or maybe I’ll end up trading 1. All I know for sure is that this was a really good deal. If she’s still having this sale when I make more doll money, I will probably end up buying another lot. :slight_smile:

1 Like

How can I do that?

Read the picture posted above by JLesser. But you might want to send an email first, making sure she’s still doing that sale. She also has some really cute kits at great prices on her website.
https://www.daldnursery.com/salekits.html