What kit is my baby?

I have had him for a while and I can’t remember what sculpt he is. Can someone help?

4 Likes

Is he a George? He’s so cute and chubby!

1 Like

I think George’s mouth is more closed and eyes are more squinted. When I bought him, his reborner was calling him Ben, but I do not know if that is a hint to his kit or just a name.

1 Like

He looks like Spencer but the features are different. And Ben has a bigger mouth. I hope you find out soon. He’s so cute!

Anything on the back of his neck?

hmm I am not sure. I would have to check that out tomorrow as right now I’ve got a sleeping baby on my lap haha

1 Like

Possibly Teddy Faber?

3 Likes

I think you’re right! I love Teddy. He’s so sweet and a baby Elvis.

1 Like

I think she has more of a brow bone and a poutier lip, but she might just have been added to my list of “kits to get next” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

they are very similar though- whatever my “Ben”'s kit is, must have either been influenced by or influenced that one. They have a lot of the same details, but just ever so slight differences.

SO, since I thought she looked so similar to Teddy from Faber, I thought maybe Faber made him. It took some digging, but does anybody think he is Alegra from Sandy Faber? I’m pretty sure he is

6 Likes

That looks like it is it.

Open hands?

2 Likes

Yes! benfirstgot2

4 Likes

Matches Alegra’s blank kit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Woot! I’m excited because I’ve had him about 5 years now, and I have never figured out who he is until just now. I would have never figured it out had you not posted Teddy! Thanks!

5 Likes