What is it?

Izzy by Jade Warner has these coming out I know some on here know the answer to my question of what is it ? to me kind of has a pig look but not .

6 Likes

Sloths??

5 Likes

I don’t know just asking inquiring minds want to know LOL and there are people on here that keep up on this kind of thing.

2 Likes

My guess would be sloths too!

2 Likes

Kinda creepy cute whatever they are but all wrapped up in that towel together I can only think hairless mice or rats LOL even though the face resembles a pig .

2 Likes

Sloth

2 Likes

I hope it’s sloths! My grandson has a couple already…might have to get one of these!

2 Likes

There you are so the great Jesser has spoken Thank you ladies I now know what it is three out of three gotta be correct LOL I think I need to go look at sloths never looked that close all I ever noticed were the long claws :smile:

3 Likes

They have several sneak peaks on irresistible and the only one that looked like something I had seen before is the owl and the others I think just must be monsters or aliens .

2 Likes

It is an owl that is what I say and sticking to it LOL

5 Likes

That one is an owl :wink:

4 Likes

Too funny!

1 Like

I love the weird reborns, but I wonder how well it would sell.

2 Likes

I think they’re sloths but like they are right there they look like naked mole rats!!

1 Like