What is a silicone soft body?

Does it have a cloth body? I have no idea so enlighten me please😊

2 Likes

Yup! Means it has a cloth body.

2 Likes

Izzy is right…Soft body usually refers to a cloth body…Normally if they are all sili, it will say full body silicone baby or something along those lines :smile:

4 Likes

So do they come in a kit like that?

2 Likes

Some come completed, but more and more artists are offering silicone kits…basically like reborn kits except they’re solid silicone. And they cost a lot more haha, usually cloth body kits are $400+ and full body kits are $800+ (rough estimate). :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Does it actually say silicone with soft body or is it saying silicone vinyl or silicone like vinyl? There are some conterfeit kits that are described as silicone like vinyl. Its just a sneeky way to get unknown buyers to by a regular vinyl kit thinking they are getting a great deal on an actual silicone baby. Just asking so you dont get cheated out of your hard earned money.

3 Likes

Just saw that there is a silicone soft body Quinlynn coming out in the summer. Probably would never be able to afford her😕 plus after buying the kit then would have to find someone to paint it- someone that you would trust not to steal the kit from you. Oh well- I can dream😊

3 Likes

What really?? Where can i find this info lol! I’m saving up!

3 Likes

Laura’s site.

5 Likes

Gah I need :heart_eyes: Quinnlynn has really grown on me lately. That’s kinda a problem for my piggy bank haha!

4 Likes

Me too!!! Weird!!!

2 Likes