What free doll did you get from MacPhersons?

My package from MacPhersons arrived today and I got Alba Awake by Antonio Sanchis. She’s adorable and I can’t wait to paint her! Kinda awesome to get a free kit with an order.
Just wanted to say a big thank you to whoever shared on here about this special offer!

9 Likes

I got her too and Ava and Baylee

2 Likes

Alba & Sarah Sanchis

2 Likes

We could and an Ava challenge we all seem to have gotten those two and I’ll just say… Ava is going to be a CHALLENGE! LOL

7 Likes

Oh Snap…Is Sara a twin to Sara Linn Sanchis, They look just alike accept this Sara Linn has open eye?
I didn’t even know Mac’s carried them.

4 Likes

I think there’s an awake and asleep Sara. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I got an alba - does anyone know what size body she needs?

1 Like

I got an Alba too. I don’t care for the kit.

1 Like

She looks like she should take a body like sugar but I’m not sure - she probably isn’t one I would have chosen to buy but she’s pretty cute for free :wink:

1 Like

I got Alba Awake and ordered a body from BB. It’s a 19" body with the gathered front and bum for full limbs. MacPhersons says she’s 17"-18", but I think the new BB bodies run a little small. Hopefully the one I ordered will work! There are probably others available too, but just wanted to let you know what I ordered.

3 Likes

Ok great :slight_smile: I was hoping a BB body would work - thank you !!!

No guarantees, but it looks like it will do the job! She’s listed as having front loading legs, but I still think this one is worth a try!

1 Like

I got An Alba too. What body number did you buy? I bought two from BB the body number 565 but I still need one more. I also got Sarah and Mia.

1 Like

I got Alba too :joy:

2 Likes

You should all do challenges with those kits that multiple people got! It would be very neat!

5 Likes

I got body 1458, this one has string ties but they have another with zip ties if you prefer that.

1 Like

Ok I will buy the 1548 I can add zip ties to it. Thanks!

1 Like

I got my free doll yesterday. I got Ava also. Not the cutest, I was hoping for one of the Sarahs that others got.

2 Likes

I didn’t think mine was cute until I started painting. Ava makes a wonderful ethnic baby, which is what I’m doing with mine! Mine is turning out to be a boy though

2 Likes

Anyone want to sell or trade ALBA AWAKE? I have a Halloween project (muahaha)

3 Likes