What free doll did you get from MacPhersons?

You should be able to look up the kit on macphersons website and see the recommended body it comes with

2 Likes

Looking now but so far I donā€™t see it. I see options but so far I havenā€™t seen where I can purchase the bodies separately. Iā€™m going to keep looking. Thanks!

Youā€™re welcome if you can find out the size of the doll and limb length you can order anybody that word fit from irresistables or here on BB and shipping would be quicker

1 Like

Who are you looking for? So I can try to find a bodyā€¦

2 Likes

I see why you are having trouble finding itā€¦ hmmm.
@MacPhersonCrafts - can you please let us know what bodies are a match for the kits people received in the Spring sale? Thank you :heart:

1 Like

For Ava bonnie sieben, Sarah by Antonio sanchis and Ava awake. Iā€™m having a terrible time trying to match them up. Thanks so much!

you can order a body and put in the notes section what the doll is you want it for
hugs Brenda

2 Likes

ok for Avaā€¦ I think one of theseā€¦ but they are white if that matters? It says she is 19 inch but I only see 18in or 20 in bodiesā€¦ Let me know if you dont think those are rightā€¦
https://macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/reborn-doll-bodies/18-bodies/18-white-body-jointed-3-4-arms,-full-side-non-jointed-legs-detail
https://macphersoncrafts.com/en/online-store/reborn-doll-bodies/20-bodies/20-white-body-jointed-3-4-arms,-full-side-non-jointed-legs-detail

1 Like

Thank you! That makes things easier. :slight_smile: Can we call and order that way as well? Or just online?

1 Like

Thanks so much for all of your help! You all are so nice and awesome! Thatā€™s why I love it here!

Thanks so much!

1 Like

I got Ava too, and Sarah by Antonio Sanchez. I have been wanting Sarah for a while! Such a cute face!

1 Like

Looks like Ava was a popular give out! My second order should be here Monday or Tuesday and I should get 2 kits so Iā€™m excited to see!

1 Like

I got Sara Linn Sanchez as my free kit! Thank you @MacPhersonCrafts!

8 Likes

That one is cute. I hope I get that one. :relaxed:

HI Sonja
We have been trying to phone you and the number is not working.
Shelly then sent you an e-mail on Friday to let you know we donā€™tā€™ have the eye colour that you ordered but we have one that is very very close to the correct colour. did you get that e-mail???
We have both of your orders combined and want to send it but needed to get a hold of you about the eyes.
hugs Brenda XOXOXO

Oh my she is adorable - itā€™s too bad we canā€™t request which free kit we want - I want that one ! Lol

2 Likes

Sarah Linn !!! Happy happy

2 Likes

I got a 2nd Ava.

3 Likes

Mine just arrived, and I got Ava by Bonnie Sieben. My mom loves her! Sheā€™s certainly very cute.

3 Likes