What do you think, my first ethnic baby?

27 Likes

I love it!! You did a great job

aborable

Thank you, this is my first ethnic. Never did one before, made me a bit nervous to do. I’ve been reborning for about 10 years. I use to be on this forum, I was known as DEE. Its been about 3 years since i’ve done dolls, due to some personal issues, like a divorce. Not fun at all, and now waiting for my name to be changed legally. My mom is Joanne, once my name is straitened out ill be using my own name. I’ve always loved being on this forum, but had to step away for a bit, but i’m back. Here is a pic of realborn Kimberly that I just sold. Baylee I have listed on reborns.com

8 Likes

So sorry about the life issues, but glad you’re back! Your babies are beautiful!

Thank you so much. I was afraid, I had lost it due to not doing it for a while. But the addiction is back, lol. I’m working on real born Clyde right the now.

1 Like

Divorce is hard. REALLY hard. But getting back into things that you enjoy is a sign that you are doing well despite what you have been through. Good for you! You still have it… your babies are adorable! :slight_smile:

Thank you, I’m definitely glad I divorced him, it needed to be done. I’m bouncing back, and doing what I want, and reborn ingredients is somthing I enjoy

2 Likes

You did a fabulous job

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

He’s so sweet. What a cuddle bug!

1 Like

Thank you:slight_smile: