What can i do to prep for my first reborn. HELP!

i am getting my first reborn soon she is the Presley kit WITH EXTRAS here is a pic.

If I were you I’d buy an inexpensive kit to do as my first one and get some practice with techniques before tackling a pricey kit like Presley. Watch as many Youtube videos as you can on making reborns. You will learn a little something from them all. Making a realistic reborn isn’t as easy as a lot of people think! Good luck!

2 Likes

I agree with @2layz. If this is your first time reborning, you’ll want to reborn a less expensive kit. We all learn so much on our first few dolls and keep learning along the way.

I was wondering about this, too. If you’re worried about messing up (I don’t know if you are or not), perhaps you could go to your local thrift shop and buy a vinyl baby doll? You could remove the paint from it and use the limbs to practice on. Just a thought :slight_smile: that was what I was going to do since the doll kit I bought was one of the more expensive ones, too.

From the title, I thought you were getting a completed reborn, but the pic of what you ordered is just the kit only. You’ll have to reborn it (of course you might already know this, but I’m not sure). I agree with everybody else, get a practice kit first.

2 Likes

I agree with everyone about getting a practice kit. I also would say take your time and have fun. Painting your first reborn is very exciting and you’ll want it done fast but just take your time and enjoy! Study up and make sure you have everything you need before you start. And just remember that everyone does their own thing.

1 Like

i am going to have help from a great artist shes not famous but she is great she is going to teach me.
:innocent: :smiley: :joy:

1 Like