What Camera?

I also have a Canon and yhe photos come out geat and I’m clueless about camera settings
. It’s all trial and error for me

3 Likes

I have a Nikon D7100 but I like my Samsung Ultra s23 phone

2 Likes

Thank you, ladies. My husband is interested in the experiences others have had with both brands.

I know this is a bit old, but have you had any issues with the higher mp lenses on your s23 ultra? I upgraded and cannot take a true to life photo, my 50mp lens turns my photos contrast up 1000% when I use the 200mp lens it turns all my pics bright yellow. I can edit them, but they usually end up too cool or too dark, not true to life. I’ve tried every single mode and setting, and have tried changing my white balance in pro mode, but the only time I can get colors true to life is using the 12mp lens. I’m losing a lot of details using the low resolution lens and it defeats the purpose of buying this phone :roll_eyes: I was just wondering if you had the same issues and had maybe found a fix

I have no comprehension of what you just posted!

3 Likes

I swear this is the most complicated camera on a phone I’ve ever seen. The moment I can upgrade again I’m going back to my old phone with a simple high resolution point and shoot :rofl:

1 Like

I have an iPhone 14…

2 Likes

Anyone use a Pixel, and is the camera good quality for reborn photos? My husband is looking at different phones and I want one with a good camera.

1 Like

Yes I use a pixel phone for all mine, my daughter has an expensive cameras that I could use but I can’t be arsed with all that plus she often reminds me that it’s not the camera that makes the difference it is the lighting and knowing how to manipulate it, so that’s what I focus on.

7 Likes

Your pix are beautiful!!!

I have a samsung phone and do not like the camera on it…I might if I would actually take the time to learn!!!

I need to be more patient.

I have it too and that camera has a mind of it’s own. It think that it’s helping by adjusting the colors, but they are always distorted.

1 Like

I have an iPhone 13 and the camera is terrible. Seems some of the previous iPhones had better cameras.

2 Likes

Before I upgraded I had a pixel 6 pro and it took really good photos, sometimes they were darker than true life, but I’ve heard from others that they resolved those issues on the 7 and 8 versions. The moment I can upgrade my phone I’ll be going back to Pixel and getting the 8 pro
This photo was with my Pixel

This one with my Samsung, you can see they have a weird yellow hue

4 Likes

Wow…big difference!!!

2 Likes

This is amazing. I’m going to tell my husband I want a Pixel this time. Wow.

2 Likes

Beautiful Pix!

1 Like

I have a Canon rebel t4i that I still feel iffy on. Makes me regret not taking the intro photography class offered in my high school…
I have an iPhone 12 Pro, the pictures I take on it are alright, I think if I had better lighting and a grasp on the settings they could be better.
iPhone pic:

DSLR pic:

1 Like

Those photos aren’t too bad.

1 Like

I use a Nikon brand

4 Likes

Beautiful!!! :heart_eyes: