What baby/babies are you working on?

I am working on a custom Sitting Tibby and she is OMG so sweet!!!
I really love her. She is so darling and fun to work on since I dont have to squint at her to see her!
She will be getting a wig fortunately.
And I am going to begin rooting a Tory Fagan wit dark brown suri alpaca for the first time with the suri

What is everyone else working on at the moment?

— Begin quote from “kathrynpgadomski”

I am working on a custom Sitting Tibby and she is OMG so sweet!!!
I really love her. She is so darling and fun to work on since I dont have to squint at her to see her!
She will be getting a wig fortunately.
And I am going to begin rooting a Tory Fagan wit dark brown suri alpaca for the first time with the suri

What is everyone else working on at the moment?

— End quote

I’m working on Taylor and she will be getting a wig! That is one huge head.
Can’t wait to see your Tibby

I will be starting a set of 2 Kadeance. My grand baby is getting twins for Christmas. A boy and a girl. I have cut her and them all matching overalls out of Christmas material. Then I cut them out pajamas. I have not decided what other outfits I will do for her/them.

I just finished a Spencer and a Conor. I’m thinking of all kinds of reasons that I should keep little Spencer,he turned out so cute. Does anyone else have trouble letting go of their favorites?

Connor was one of my very first and I loved him so much! He’s got the cutest little face.

Thanks for sharing! It is a lot of fun to hear about what everyone is up to!

Hmmm…let’s see…Rowan, Annie, Steve Klinger, and Sweet Pea Asleep…oh, and my own Xmas baby, Tanner!! Whew! That’s a bunch of babies LOL!

Wow, Barb you are busy! Sounds like fun!

I am thinking of starting on Tessa but I also have a Jewel to do too.I am not sure if I am going to do Jewel as a biracial baby or not. lol, so I am not sure what I am doing.

I just finished bbabies Rosebud,WOW IS SHE A TINY ONE. I put a preemie size diaper and Carters sleepgown on her, it’s so big on her. I think i’ll stay away from the tiny ones i really hate when clothing doesn’t fit right. Other than that, she’s kinda cute. Next i’ll be working on a Shyann and Gabriel for Christmas customs. So i’ll be busy for a bit. DEE

I’m rooting Dakota, and have painted Avery, so he/she will be next. I think I’ll fish out Honey from my storage bin and work on her next. Or Sam. Or Sera. Or Meg. Or Gabriel…what’s a reborner to do? LOL!!!

Right now I am getting ready to reroot a tory i did for a customer- i used suri alpaca and it was falling out so now i am using the usual and it will be great.
after that its sweet pea asleep and holly but i really want to do sugar since someone posted an adorable little sugar!

I wanna work on KIMI!!!

I’m working on too many. Trying to finish a Custom Maggie Marie by Faber, then I have a custom boy Victoria Sheila Micheals, Chenoa by Jannie de Lange. I’m re-reborning a Punkin Donna Rupert

Currently on the back burner: Sleeping Arianna Schick, Natalie Stoete, Nala Faber, Delia by Natali Blick and a Tibby, Tessa, Taylor, Lady Bug, Cuddles.

I love painting, but when it comes to rooting, I’m a complete procrastinator, lol.

But rooting is so much easier than painting. Poke hair with needle, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat, poke finger, scream, bleed a little, poke hair with needle, repeat, repeat, repeat … Painting means focusing on all those little details and getting them right.

Waitling for bodies for the Juliet elf and Kissable (today?!!!), going to start on Camryn for a customer and another kit (Ben?) while I’m at it, maybe paint on a vinyl doll from the thrift store. So tempted to try some more sculpting on ears. I accidently broke one of Juliet’s off while rooting but glued it back. Just wasn’t paying attention for one moment. At least it isn’t too noticeable. And since I’m probably keeping her or giving her to family, I don’t have to worry too much about it. But hoping to get something done today instead of spending the day on here!

Finishing Josephine Klinger and Benji Winters this week- probably start Lucy Kewy and Hattie Peek next.