What are you guys working on this weekend?

Working on putting Zuri together to see what she needs. She still has no hair or eyelashes. This is an iPhone pic but I feel like she needs something else before I start rooting. Any ideas? Critiques welcome.

9 Likes

All look good

1 Like

Thank you !!!

I’m working on grant and Riley.

Can’t wait to see Riley @Msmimi04

1 Like

This baby is Julchen by Linde Scherer

2 Likes

I’m glad you were able to use the arms! :slight_smile:

Celebrating my Mom’s 98th birthday (2/8) with soup and Kransekage today!

19 Likes

Happy Birthday Pis’s Mom hope you have many more !!

1 Like

Happy Birthday to Pia’s Mom!!!

1 Like

Happy Birthday to your mom!! :birthday::gift::tada:

1 Like

Happy birthday :birthday::gift:

1 Like

So this is where I got to Sunday night (Australian time) this is my second ever reborn :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Wow! You’re second? That’s amazing!!

Was working on Liam until my oven literally burnt out. No fire or melted parts or anything of that nature. THANK GOODNESS! BUT the smell was BAD! I haven’t had it long which is why it is odd. I have another oven of the same type that I had from the beginning really (3 years). Got a second one to speed up the process especially when doing larger kits! Maybe I’ve been reborning too much and “she” had enough lol

4 Likes

Oh wow. Glad it didn’t do any damage. I just CANNOT wait to see your Liam!

2 Likes

Thankyou :blush: I’m pretty happy with him, my first was airdry so he’s my first with ghsp

1 Like

Your painting is so lifelike! This is a gorgeous baby!

1 Like

Happy Birthday Pia’s mom! Many more!

1 Like

What ever it is you’re having, it looks good. What nationality is this food? Happy Birthday Mom, wising you many more of these wonderful, special days!! BTW, you both look wonderful and Happy!!