What are you guys working on this weekend?

And @Rachyface, that baby is AMAZING!!!

3 Likes

Hoping to paint this guy’s hair:

And work on this one:

And do housework.

14 Likes

I’ve just made this exact blanket in rainbow shades :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I adore everything rainbow! Hence the user name…haha

My classroom is nicknamed “The Rainbow Room” :blush:

2 Likes

I don’t have a picture of it finished handy, but this was after 3 colours lol

7 Likes

It’s so pretty!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cleaning my kitchen, finishing up some sewing so I can put a baby up for sale, my best friend is coming over to store her car here and I have to take her home and at the same time take my son to get a present for a birthday party tomorrow. Busy busy.

Not the best picture but here’s my Priscilla :heart:
She is so beautiful I really love her

15 Likes

I have a similar thing going on in my house, @jlesser. Teen attitude/moodiness/hormones with preschool emotions… quite an interesting combination, isn’t it? :rofl:

Today I have my house quarantined as I chase behind my 4 year old with wet paper towels and Clorox wipes. She has been puking since 3am and can’t seem to make it to the bathroom. She also can’t seem to just lay and rest on the couch either. :weary:

1 Like

Ugh! :frowning: Hope she feels better soon!

2 Likes

She is a westie :slight_smile: (West Highland White Terrier) and the normal litter is usually 3-5 pups. But this is her first and we were not expecting so many lol

2 Likes

I am working on taxes and it has given me a headache! I need to give up and get an accountant.

1 Like

I’m working on taxes, washing clothes and these three

Can’t get Sweet Pea’s hair right. I was shooting for a boy, definitely needs some tweaking, any suggestions?

9 Likes

Sorry pics are sideways and coloring does not look this bad in person. Gloomy day here and cell is not taking the best pics

1 Like

I’ve been going crochet beanie crazy, should be working on Willow Flower, lol!

1 Like

Since I received the arms today (Thanks @Babies) I will be starting on my alien baby.

Any ideas on what he/she should weigh? 14" but what does an alien weigh…on earth?

6 Likes

With the gravity probably more :wink:

1 Like

I am working on taxes and trying to get over this sickness I have caught. :confused:

You have no idea lol Liam is an absolute giant, and Blessing is SO tiny, even for being just 15 inches long she feels even smaller. Once they’re both done I’ll get a picture of them together :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nothing. Exhausted from the work week and am doing my usual weekend routine. :frowning: