What a joke

On etsy, someone just asked if I can ship the doll tomorrow and she’ll pay me next month. Needless to say I deleted the message!

I’m glad you didn’t respond.

I should have said yes and just screwed with her for a while lol

Wow. What a nerve!

wow would be hard for me to not say what do i look like i have stupid wrote on my forehead.

People are crazy

— Begin quote from “Katy86”

You should have told her yes and also told her you will give her the deed to the ocean front new Mexico property with the baby, but you fully expect her to pay that back as well with the baby payment. Then sent nothing .

But I’m a snot like that.

— End quote

That would’ve been too great! Lol now I’m wishing I didn’t delete the message so I could’ve screw with her lmao

I would have said … Sure and let me throw in a sibling for free and while I am at it (being soooo generious and all ) Would you like to buy some Shares in my oil farm ???
Yea it takes all kinds !!!

— Begin quote from “Cher_Simnitt”

I would have said … Sure and let me throw in a sibling for free and while I am at it (being soooo generious and all ) Would you like to buy some Shares in my oil farm ???
Yea it takes all kinds !!!

— End quote

hahahahah!!!

her name is angel dunn

Cher you are too funny! I would have said yes. Get her address and send a picture of the doll.

How about a nice note saying sorry, but payment in full is required before shipping. Or…we do have a short term layaway package of 6 weeks for customers such as yourself who need just a “little more time”. Half down now, the rest spread over the 6 weeks in equal portions. Then the baby will be able to come home to you. ?

I understand how awful things have been lately, but why take it out on someone who really might be naive and a future customer? I don’t think any of us can afford to become arrogant in this market…wise yes, but arrogant …NO.

joy

I think it was a joke because she sent me two messages asking about two different dolls one of which was a doll that another seller had, so she was actually a few people to send her free dolls. I asked hold old she was and if her mother knew that she was asking people for free dolls. She said she’s thirty five and needs it to get there before her birthday because it is a present for herself. Then she said oh u can trust me to pay you back my parents are pastors. Sorry I am by no means rich and can by no means send a doll to a person for free. My husband works two jobs and I still home with my babies so sorry I can’t give out free dolls I give out free crocheted items time and again but not dolls

— Begin quote from “joy”

How about a nice note saying sorry, but payment in full is required before shipping. Or…we do have a short term layaway package of 6 weeks for customers such as yourself who need just a “little more time”. Half down now, the rest spread over the 6 weeks in equal portions. Then the baby will be able to come home to you. ?

I understand how awful things have been lately, but why take it out on someone who really might be naive and a future customer? I don’t think any of us can afford to become arrogant in this market…wise yes, but arrogant …NO.

joy

— End quote

She said she was 35 and I can trust her because her parents are pastors and she needs the doll before she can pay because she needs it for her birthday present to herself. Even if this were true, and she really could and would pay, I cant afford $15 to ship a doll out of my own pocket.

She didnt want to make payments she wanted the doll shipped today and to pay me in a week or more. No way in this world is that happening. And i am a generous person I just have never heard of a 35 year old woman saying “hey send this to me for free then i pinky swear ill pay you back” and asking other etsy sellers to do the same

joy, I know times are tuff but to have someone ask a question like this! I know there are other women here that have been asked the same question. Scammers! Many women here make and sell the dolls cause they need the money. Bescides if the doll was sent can you be possitive she would really send the money. And just cause her parents are pastors does’nt gurantee anything. I know cause two scammers got me. They won the bid on Ebay and then told me they needed more time to pay. So i gave it to them and never paid or responded to my emails. Got reported to ebay. And the one scammer was with the doll in my Siggy picture.