We had so much fun at the ROSE International Doll Show this year!

Hi Everyone! We had so much fun at the ROSE International Doll Show this year!!! It was such an amazing event!! We enjoyed meeting everyone! Thank you to everyone who made this show a memorable, enjoyable, experience!!

(We had tons of fun preparing for the show!)

Bountiful Baby Team
@Ann Dee, Jessica (Denise Pratt’s Daughter), Denise Pratt, @EmilyBB

WhitneyBB, JessicaBB, @EmilyBB

@EmilyBB& Jessica.

Jessica & Evon Nather.

Baby Shower (I loved loved loved this baby balloon game!! TONS of FUN!)

Evon, Denise, Emily, Jessica.

@AnnDee @EmilyBB

13 Likes

Denise, Emily, Allison, Whitney, Linda.

Baby Shower

Evon, Denise, Emily, Jessica.

Baby Shower

Aleina Peterson

@izzy and Willow with Jacqueline Kramer!

Whitney with Bountiful Baby

Emily & @izzy

Realborn® Best of Show Trophy.

Jacqueline Kramer

Dominic won LLE Limited Edition Mini Resin sculpt Baby Lexi at the Awards Banquet and gave it to his mother (Jacqueline Kramer!)

@AmyR777 @EmilyBB @Blissfulbabies

Tangie Denkers & @EmilyBB. Tangie won our Bountiful Baby Realborn® “Best of Show” Award! Congratulations!!

Brendon Pratt & John Pratt (Denise Pratt’s son’s.)

20 Likes

Wow! I wish I could have gone!

1 Like

Me too!!! I went in 2015. I really want to go again next year!:laughing:

3 Likes

Great pics! I loved meeting you and the rest of the BB team!

2 Likes

I love seeing all the photos thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I’m going next year if I have to hitchhike and sleep in a tent!

7 Likes

We had an incredible, amazing, wonderful, most excellent time, so much more fun then I can put into words, this year was leaps and bounds above last year! I hope it stays in Layton next year, was easy for visitors to get around with in walking distance to craft shop, good food, shopping couldn’t of picked a better location. :+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

6 Likes

I loved meeting everyone had a very nice time can’t wait till next year
to see everyone again :grin:

2 Likes

I have an idea!!! SOUTH PADRE ISLAND! It’s never hot, and there are no bugs, and you don’t need to know Spanish!!! Lol

2 Likes

Thanks so much for sharing all the pictures! It’s like being there again. You guys are just AWESOME!

3 Likes

Thanks for these pictures they are great----wasn’t it just sooooo fun??? I miss all the people I met there, they were all so awesome!! I hope all who didn’t get to go this year will get to go next year----start saving NOW!!!

2 Likes

My sentiments, too! Thanks for posting the pics! I had a great time and plan on going next year. It was wonderful meeting Nevin @bbsupport, Denise, @EmilyBB and @AnnDee …names and faces that now have a beautiful personality. :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Well, I managed to get my husband on board with me going next year. Now I just have to save up the money. Wish me luck everyone!

3 Likes

I was saving for this one for a year but other things kept eating my money.

3 Likes

Isn’t that just how life is though? Whenever it’s something you really want—something else comes along and takes over. It just happens and our responsibilities are more important than our “play time”!! But I sure hope you get to go next year it is sooooo worth it!!

4 Likes

What a blast!! Love all the pictures. Thanks @EmilyBB can’t wait to get the details for next year.

4 Likes

I remember this time last year we were wanting details and before you knew wam we were going to Rose, I hope it flys again, this year was a blast!!

2 Likes

Testing testing see if they r bigger

3 Likes

Yay it’s a go!