Wasn’t a fan at first..you can find me on the TV show hoarders in a year or two

I got the Realborn Brooklyn as one of my first kits I ever purchased back in December and I only got her because she was on sale. I wasn’t a fan of her at first but figured I could practice on her…but as I’m working on her, I’m starting to grow attached to the little one! I’ve already sold her so I can’t keep her now :sweat_smile: but at the rate I’m going (not selling them because I end up loving them!), I’m going to become a doll hoarder and end up on that TV show! :rofl:

(WIP)

21 Likes

Join the club!

How did you sell her so quickly?

1 Like

She’s looking super good! She’s gonna be a stunner. I love her mottling.

1 Like

She looks great!

1 Like

I have a Facebook page and I’ve been posting progress pictures on my dolls with little updates and someone I used to work with several years back got ahold of me and asked to purchase a doll. I told her the kits that I had on hand and she chose Brooklyn! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Ack! The pressure!!!

1 Like

Looks great! Speaking of hoarding, I planned to be a hoarder from the beginning – that way I won’t be surprised when I see all the babies around. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like your perspective on this :thinking:
I think maybe I need to rethink my goals in life…I now am striving for that “hoarder” title :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Right! This is the first baby that I’ve sold! So I’m trying to make everything perfect! I remembered some things about the girl whose adopting her…and one of the things she really likes is country music. Garth brooks is her favorite…so for Brooklyn’s going home outfit, I ordered her a custom shirt that says “blame it all on my roots”. To go with a frilly diaper cover…And I’m having little cowgirl boots and a baby cowgirl hat crocheted. I also know that she loves wolves…and she’s wanting to order a boy from me as well…so he will be going home in an outfit with wolves and I’ll most likely get him a little crocheted wolf set :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

That is so adorable! I think your creativeness really shines here. :slight_smile: I have the pattern for the cowboy/girl boots, hat, etc., but I have never made it. I think it looks so good.

2 Likes

So cute!!! What a great idea!

1 Like

She looks beautiful!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Just wanted to update my progress on Brooklyn! I had a little cowgirl set crocheted for her to go with her Garth brooks shirt! I just finished her and OMG I’m in love! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

The ruffle butt just ties it all together. :star_struck:

1 Like

It really does!! :heart:

1 Like

@A1983legend By the time I am finished painting the ones that I want for myself I will gladly join you. We are in this together. :smile:

2 Likes

:joy: sounds good! I’m going to need some company because my whole family would no doubt leave me in my hoarded dolly paradise :sweat_smile:

2 Likes