Warning infant loss

I need to share my gratitude. Mybyoungest catherine was born in 2013 a twin. She was born 11:04 him 11:06 joseph passed away at 12:23 in my arms the next day. I eas destroyed. I have been barely making it sence. I can now freely admit if it wasnt for my girls i wouldnt be here. I found reborning and i am making my daughter her baby then… I want to make joseph. You kit matched his identical twin sister. And one of yiu amazing ladies is going to hold him till next week when i can afford his kit. I was so scared to share i didnt want to be looked at like i was crazy or sick. My daughters needs and constant hospitalizations have taken a toll on me. I am finally looking forward to something. Thank you all for being so amazing.

22 Likes

I’m so sorry you lost your little Joseph. I hope reborning will give you some peace and help you heal from your grief. Hugs and prayers to you.

4 Likes

I’m glad you’re finding healing with the reborns.

4 Likes

My niece has a dear friend that gave birth very early in her pregnancy. Her baby boy passed after just a few short days. She has since had another baby (a girl) and ministers to other women who have suffered the same loss. I’ve wondered if it would be too much if I were to make her a micro preemie? Should I ask my niece or should I approach her friend myself? I feel I’m being guided to do this. Suggestions?

2 Likes

Thank you.

My heart goes out to you, I am so very sorry for the loss of your little Joseph

1 Like

I am so, so very sorry for your loss :’(

1 Like

I am so very sorry for your great loss.

There are too many of us here who have miscarried or suffered through stillbirth or losing an infant that I doubt any would view you as crazy or sick. Grieving, yes. But not crazy or sick. I miscarried 4 times early in my pregnancies and it still tortures me. I take comfort in my one living son and thank God for sending him to me.

May making your baby Joseph help you heal. Wishing you the best.

1 Like

So sorry for the loss of your little Joseph , I’m happy you found out about reborning If it can bring you peace and happiness. No one here will ever think your crazy or sick and sometimes it helps to talk about your troubles so share anytime you need to .

1 Like

So sad for you… and so glad you have found this art. It has been such a blessing to many people. No one here will ever think less of you when you share your sorrows. This is the kindest and best forum in the whole world. I am convinced of that.

2 Likes

Thank you everyone for your kind and loving words. I can never put into words what it means to me.

3 Likes

You just did. :smile:

2 Likes

I know the grief of losing a child. Just know he is in a loving safe place and you will meet again when it is time. I also made my friend a reborn of her lost baby and she didn’t think it was weird and really cherishes it.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry for the loss of your little Joseph. How heartbreaking… :pray: