Wanted- pics of before and after open eyes

hey, I’m looking for some before and after pics of different kits eyes being opened, I’m planning on opening one of my twins eyes but I want to see how others have done it before I start.

1 Like

Some of the babies in the Celeste challenge had their eyes opened.

2 Likes

This is my Priscilla by Marianne Smith. I made her a boy. In addition to opening his eyes, I did some other adjustments to his face. He was a tough one to cute-ify but everone who saw him loved him.

2 Likes

Hmm, I wonder if I’ll be able to open Maisie’s eyes, they are pretty smooth so I can’t like use the wrinkles to my advantage because there are none… : P

It could work if you cut between the two crease and have her eyes only half open like she’s either just going to sleep or just waking up. Or, you could try cutting along the lower crease for peeky eyes then put some eyes in and see how you like it. I don’t think wide open eyes would work well on Maisie.

1 Like

Hi little guy, you’re a cutie pie!!

1 Like

yeah I only want the eyes to be open a tiny amount, I’m just not sure how I’d go about that…

it’s really mostly just to make one twin slightly different from the other, so eyes open ever so slightly would be perfect