Celeste Challenge Poll (Voting over) Winner ABC1234! Baby #2

Introducing 25 entries into the Celeste Challenge. All beautiful babies done by talented artists.
Vote for the ones that tug at your heart strings. :heart_eyes: Voting will be open for 3 days ending August 3rd at 11pm eastern.
Only members can vote. Voting is anonymous, (except for me). Members can only cast their votes once. Members get to vote for two babies. :smiley: The first vote will be your favorite and will get a full vote. Your second vote will be your second favorite and get a half vote. ( This is so artists can vote for their own if they wish but still give kudos to another artist).

Voting is done by PMing me, micholc, and giving me your vote.( This is to assure only members are voting). After viewing the babies, click on my avatar and press message. Make sure nothing is in the text box and make your entry look like this:

First vote: baby #_______
Second vote: baby #_____

I will give a nightly tally of the voting around 9pm eastern time. The number corresponding to the baby will be above the baby’s pic. If you have a question please ask. ENJOY!!

#1 3littlemonkeys

#2 ABC1234

#3 Corholl

#4 Denise1988

#5 honojane

#6 kareninflorida

#7 mcgrathce

#8 Moonbeam

#9 Sedonaangelbabies

#10 vicki59840

#11 pattyabe

#12 willowsweeones

#13 westernstarr

#14 pattyabe

#15 AmyR777

#16 jamielynn

#17 angie2222

#18 westernstarr

#19 crlittle

#20 syndi

#21 dguerra

#22 colee1970

#23 trilliants

#24 rainbow

#25 2layz

Voting is done by PMing me, micholc, and giving me your vote.( This is to assure only members are voting). After viewing the babies, click on my avatar and press message. Make sure nothing is in the text box and make your entry look like this:

First vote: baby #_______
Second vote: baby #_____

I will give a nightly tally of the voting around 9pm eastern time. The number corresponding to the baby will be above the baby’s pic. If you have a question please ask. ENJOY!!

13 Likes

ALL FIXED NOW! :grin:

They are all so beautifully done!

3 Likes

I am LOVING this! Amazing to me how one kit can have so many different looks.

3 Likes

Feel free to occasionally comment to keep the poll at the top of the page. See, I told you guys they are all beautiful. It will be hard for you to choose. :blush:

2 Likes

Oh ladies, you have completely outdone yourselves! I’m going to look these babies over for the fourth time and go to bed and ponder the many beautiful faces. Maybe with a good nights sleep and a fresh mind, I’ll be able to pick my top two. Right now, I am so confused, but in a very good way LOL.

7 Likes

What Mimi said!:heart:

5 Likes

We certainly have a lot to think about, don’t we?! So many different takes on one kit! WOW!

4 Likes

I’m surprised to see 7 open eyed Celeste’s. We have such talent and creativity here! It will be very hard to choose, so I’m going to sleep on it and vote tomorrow!

2 Likes

Okay, I fixed the upside down pic issues. Dumb computer. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Boy this is a hard one! Everyone has done a terrific job they are all beautiful. So many different looks! :confounded: so hard to decide!!

3 Likes

It is so interesting on how one kit can look so different. I think I will have to ponder a while. I love all of them!

3 Likes

Wow! Hard to imagine they are all the same kit! Great job, everyone!

4 Likes

Wow! They are so cute. This is fun.

4 Likes

Omg I wasn’t expecting them to be up yet lol. They are GREAT!! Amazing!! I can’t vote yet lol

3 Likes

Ok, after much staring and scrolling, making a decision, then starting all over with the staring and scrolling several times, I finally voted! Whew! What a decision! :flushed:

3 Likes

Wow, these babies vary so much. They are all amazing and cute. "D

2 Likes

Such a hard choice. Very well done ladies! Excellent work.

3 Likes

All of these baby’s are so cute it is going to be so hard to pick​:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

How exciting! Good luck everyone!

2 Likes